Little Things You Want in Season 7

dsug

disclaimer: there are leaks out there. if you must mention them, spoiler tag it. thanks

So, I know there's bigger threads out there, but i just wanted us to have a little spot to talk about the small things we wanna see. Not necessarily huge plot points and battles and deaths, but small details that might not even effect the story.

For example, I want Cersei to wear red again in season seven.

I want it to snow in King's Landing

I want to see female White Walkers, like a Night's Queen figure.

I want to see Casterly Rock.

I want Jon to visit Lyanna's grave in the crypts.

I want Arya and Sansa to both see the Hound again.

I want more flashbacks to Robert's Rebellion, like Rhaegar's death on the Trident.

So yeah, I've rambled enough. What little things do you want to see?

That's an interesting question.

I want Arya and Sansa to come to an understanding, preferably over the corpses of their enemies. I've wanted this since I read the first book. Stark sisterhood FTW.

I want Cersei and Dany to be given a fair chance at ruling and war. If their conflict is to take the greatest part of the season, make it glorious. Make the opponents smart, and make the war glorious. I detest the ADWD "have power, am falling apart" Cersei.

I want Jaime and Brienne to move forward. Earlier, I hoped this would pave way for a new heir to Casterly Rock; but right now, especially since Dany seems not to be that keen on all that feudalism and titles, I don't see a reason to make Brienne suffer through a pregnancy anymore. So I want her to have safe and fun sex, with a guy she likes, but without issue.

I want a Cleganebowl. Old hatreds resulting in deaths, paving way for a new way of things.

That's about it. My expectations are, apparently, pretty low!

I want to see Highgarden in all it's glory. If Horn Hill was spectacular, Highgarden must live up to our expectations.

I would like to see heart to heart conversation between Sansa and Arya. It's a long time since season 1 and given all the changes they undergo in their respective chracters since then.

Arya and Nymeria to meet.

The Hound to see Frankenmountain's face.

Jon visting crypts, mainly Ned and Lyanna.

Want to see the Unsullied kicking ass.

Jon and Dany meet, talk about life, politics and most of all Maester \Aemon.

To see Rhaegar and preferably with Lyanna, so we can see what was the nature of their relationship.

Arya being she-Wolf and having Jon's back.

Dany to see learning more about history of her family.

I want to see Dany wearing her red and black colors and having some armor while riding a dragon.

Good topic/question:

I want to see Arya and Sansa reunite with The Hound.

I want The Hound to tell Arya and Sansa how Littlefinger betrayed Ned.

I want Arya to run into Melisandre who will tell her how she resurrected Jon. 

I want more people other than Bronn and Pod to see what's going on between Jaime and Brienne. 

Speaking of Jaime and Brienne, I'd be happy with an unexpected kiss or even a simple acknowledgement of their feelings towards each other. 

If Jaime is taken prisoner by Dany, then I want to see Brienne defend him. 

I would like Winterfell to figure more prominently in Season 7 despite the leaks that have it very much on the backburner. 

I want to see Sansa gain more experience and confidence as a ruler after Jon leaves her in charge of Winterfell. This will help her in the long run (I believe she'll end up on the Iron Throne or what's left of it with Tyrion either by her side or as her hand). 

I want Jon to use a condom or the Westeros equivalent of a condom.  

4 minutes ago, The Bear Who Knocks said:

I know just dreaming that Davos acts like Davos again. I'm a Melisandre fan but, the show really doesn't either get or care about her character because, of all the prophecy and religion stuff it would seem.

I know, so sad- she could've been a complex character with good writing. I just know she doesn't die this season, and even in season 8 I doubt it will be Davos that kills her.

1 hour ago, Darkstream said:

I would like to see new writers hired, perhaps some whom actually know how to write a logical and cohesive story.

31 minutes ago, TepidHands said:

I was going to say something very similar, using the word "coherent." 

How about consistency? I would watch again and enjoy it if they could just keep it consistent from episode to episode, or even season to season.

Mel's necklace. Was the washcloth magic???

Arya and Brienne's dads allowing/ not allowing???? swords discussion.

Twincest on, twincest off, twincest on???

Yara... everything!

and so on, and so on...

4 minutes ago, Darkstream said:

Funny, that's the same thing that goes through my head whenever I sit down to watch this so called "adaption" of the brilliantly written ASOIAF.

You can choose to not watch it. 

I don't have the choice to NOT have my threads get derailed by haters. 

4 minutes ago, dsug said:

You can choose to not watch it. 

I don't have the choice to NOT have my threads get derailed by haters. 

And d&d could have chosen to write their own crappy story, instead of ruining my favorite story of all time.

...but I digress, I'll not "hate" on your thread any further.

Archived