Little Things You Want in Season 7

dsug

5 hours ago, Green-Lipped Mussel said:

Good point.  I really hated that the show invented their own version of the Starks to make them more sympathetic.  Show Sansa didn't betray Ned and Jon didn't betray the Night's Watch on the show.  They changed the characters to placate the Stark fans.  I hated that. 

IIRC GRRM agreed with removing the Sansa running to Cersei thing. By the way there are some Stark fans who didn't like that they changed the circumstanes surrounding Jon's assassination. I agree that they tried to make the Starks more sympathetic, but they did the same thing with the Lannisters (at least with Cersei and Tyrion). Tyrion's darker side was largely removed and he's more of a morally good character on the show. Before the Season 6 finale Cersei was made more sympathetic as well. They portrayed her more as a mother who worries about her kids and left out much of her paranoia and her crazier aspects. Which reminds me...

I want Cersei to become a bit more paranoid/ crazy. It would be nice to see her reaction when she learns that Tyrion is Dany's hand or that LF betrayed her. I would like to see more of her Mad Queen side. 

I want for Arya and Nymeria to reunite and go to Winterfell together.

I want to see more Stark reunions.

I want to see a meeting between Lyanna and Jorah Mormont. 

I want a scene in which Davos and Tyrion talk about the Battle of the Blackwater. 

I want to see a bit more of Meera. 

I want to see Rhaegar. A Tourney of Harrenhall flashback would be nice, but if we can't get that than I want to see him in another flashback. 

I would appreciate season 7 premiering the week after The winds of Winter is released for sale as I might be too busy reading to worry about it. Failing that I would love it if the characters started acting rationally for their situations and if their actions and reactions started to make sense considering they supposedly exist in a fantasy world similar in some ways to Earths Middle Ages where they live in a feudal like society that happens to contain magical elements such as living dragons and Priests and Wizards have powers. You know, like the characters acted in Seasons 1 and 2 that I refer to as "the golden years" of Game of Thrones. Aarghhh, themes were the days, aye!

7 hours ago, Neds Secret said:

I would appreciate season 7 premiering the week after The winds of Winter is released for sale as I might be too busy reading to worry about it. Failing that I would love it if the characters started acting rationally for their situations and if their actions and reactions started to make sense considering they supposedly exist in a fantasy world similar in some ways to Earths Middle Ages where they live in a feudal like society that happens to contain magical elements such as living dragons and Priests and Wizards have powers. You know, like the characters acted in Seasons 1 and 2 that I refer to as "the golden years" of Game of Thrones. Aarghhh, themes were the days, aye!

I agree!! I'd love to watch S7 after Winds! And I'd appreciate it if they followed the rules of the feudal society as you mentioned: rightful heirs, no massive kinslaying..etc

On 1/4/2017 at 6:58 PM, KINGpanther said:

I want more Ghost. I really wanted to see Ghost with Jon when he met Dany but thats not happening.

Please abide from spoilers.

I'm hoping they don't just randomly make Cerci have a big army to defend herself against the Targ coalition out of nowhere.

5 hours ago, Nocturne said:

I'm hoping they don't just randomly make Cerci have a big army to defend herself against the Targ coalition out of nowhere.

They will. Dumb&Dumberer&Cogman will probably keep Cersei alive until last season.

10 hours ago, A Bong of Ice and Fire said:

I guess this thread is just an extension of the rant & rave thread, judging by the many snarky and useless posts.  I guess it's pointless for fans of the show to come to this forum for good discussion.  What a shame.

Yes I try to start good threads but it's only a matter of time before they get derailed. 

On 1/6/2017 at 11:42 AM, Evarei said:

nvm wrong thread

its boring and annoying. the show has its flaws but not everyone is interested in picking apart every single little piece of it everytime they talk about it. it sucks that this forum isn't really a place for those people anymore

• 2 weeks later...
On January 6, 2017 at 5:13 AM, Nocturne said:

It won't come out of nowhere. It's been repeatedly said that the Lannisters have the biggest army in Westeros.

Filming spoilers:

Plus, she'll be forming alliances with Euron Greyjoy and Randyll Tarly

Archived