Convince me that breakfast wasn't a terrible act of self-harm

Stannis Eats No Peaches

50 minutes ago, Xray the Enforcer said:

Pretty sure Larry was born to have breakfast for dinner, and beer for breakfast. He's the next, better evolution of humanity, walking among us now.

So kind of you to say!  But I am probably not the better or next version of anything, although I do have both the beer and breakfast in hand, and in a perfect world I would walk the earth dispensing beer, breakfast burritos, smoked fish, fruit, and mangled Bukowski and Lennon quotes.  I should probably set up a Kickstarter ASAP...

Support your local breakfast establishments and breakfast moderators!

6 hours ago, larrytheimp said:

So kind of you to say!  But I am probably not the better or next version of anything, although I do have both the beer and breakfast in hand, and in a perfect world I would walk the earth dispensing beer, breakfast burritos, smoked fish, fruit, and mangled Bukowski and Lennon quotes.  I should probably set up a Kickstarter ASAP...

Support your local breakfast establishments and breakfast moderators!

I for one welcome our newfound Breakfast Messiah. Your cult will be vast and your followers manifold.

PS. Plz I can recommend myself most strongly as part of your Future Establishment of Breakfast Templars, perhaps the title of Grand Mistress. I shall then bend the populace to support your kickstarter and promote thine values of breakfasting over the lunch-league's heathen ways. This will be done by a gloriously breakfast themed tournament in Ashby-de-la-Zouche, held in thy glorious honour. For Breakfast, and Glory!

I'm also fairly certain this method could be used for fighting off the (previously mentioned and possibly impending) void crab infestation.

4 hours ago, Lyanna Stark said:

I for one welcome our newfound Breakfast Messiah. Your cult will be vast and your followers manifold.

PS. Plz I can recommend myself most strongly as part of your Future Establishment of Breakfast Templars, perhaps the title of Grand Mistress. I shall then bend the populace to support your kickstarter and promote thine values of breakfasting over the lunch-league's heathen ways. This will be done by a gloriously breakfast themed tournament in Ashby-de-la-Zouche, held in thy glorious honour. For Breakfast, and Glory!

I'm also fairly certain this method could be used for fighting off the (previously mentioned and possibly impending) void crab infestation.

Together we shall break our fast and banish the horde of void crabs to the void from whence they came!  

Eggs!

Coffee!

Rum!

3 hours ago, Xray the Enforcer said:

There is always a time and place for #kale. #kale is the only thing that can set me right after each brutal and punishing Maryland Deathfest. Then again, by the end of Maryland Deathfest I have definitely morphed into a Void Crab, so this makes sense.

Since the Maryland Deathfest only happens once a year, perhaps this can be allowed.  But only, if you include bacon on the menu as well. 

8 hours ago, Xray the Enforcer said:

There is always a time and place for #kale. #kale is the only thing that can set me right after each brutal and punishing Maryland Deathfest. Then again, by the end of Maryland Deathfest I have definitely morphed into a Void Crab, so this makes sense.

Jesus, Mary and Joseph... I draw line with spinach and broccoli. I have been using kale in healthy smoothies and not even chia seeds, bananas, pineapple and mango couldn't have helped it.

10 hours ago, Xray the Enforcer said:

Void crabs eat #kale. And eyes.

9 hours ago, LongRider said:

#kale should never be found on anyone's breakfast table.   Or luncheon table or ever. It's the evil. 

6 hours ago, MercurialCannibal said:

I also eat the fuck out of #kale!!!

do not speak ill of this favored leafy green!

3 hours ago, Mlle. Zabzie said:

I like #kale.

Haven't you heard of the Kalespiracy?! Hundreds of plants raised on battery farms just centimetres apart before their brutal slaughter.

40 minutes ago, Yukle said:

Haven't you heard of the Kalespiracy?! Hundreds of plants raised on battery farms just centimetres apart before their brutal slaughter.

That's why I don't eat kale!  It's cruel (to me. ) 

I thought of another thing I like to make for breakfast: Tex-Mex style migas.

I am interested to hear about other people's favorite breakfasts that aren't the standard American options. I love them but I crave variety.

In Colombia, I usually ate arepa de huevo for breakfast. http://www.mycolombianrecipes.com/arepa-filled-with-egg-arepa-de-huevo
Or I had pan de yuca or almojábanas. http://www.mycolombianrecipes.com/colombian-cheese-bread-almojabanas

In Belize, we either made tortillas fresh, and ate them with refried beans and cheese, or we made fry jacks, and ate those with refried beans and cheese. https://www.sanignaciobelize.com/blog/view-article/articleid/177/belize-fry-jack-recipe All of these were served with hot (read: scotch bonnet) peppers, Marie Sharpe's hot sauce, and sometimes fried water spinach. 

36 minutes ago, Inigima said:

I thought of another thing I like to make for breakfast: Tex-Mex style migas.

I am interested to hear about other people's favorite breakfasts that aren't the standard American options. I love them but I crave variety.

Migas are super tasty.

Top 3 favorite breakfasts that aren't the standard American:

1) Full English

2) Full Irish

3) Full Scottish

Also, Belizean breakfast is fantastic.

I vaguely remember eating some combination of fish and rice or dumplings or soba for breakfast in Japan when I was traveling there in 2001. 

Archived