Lord Friendzone

Speculations, news, theories for season 7. (includes leaks )

2,186 posts in this topic

1 hour ago, Le Cygne said:

Yeah, those are nice... Sandor's pic is nice except one thing... no Stranger.

Also I think that may be Thoros to his left...

Yep. I also miss Stranger. That has reminded me of those amazing stories from the thread "Riverland's web" in the bookforum. 

I also think it could be Thoros. It's intriguing that there are soldiers with them.....(this didn't appear on the leaks).

Edited by Meera of Tarth

1 hour ago, Meera of Tarth said:

Fine, it's even more blatantly clear that lads2 is fake (for those who still believed him). Seriously....Sheila=? :wideeyed:

Lads2 may very well be fake, but as has been pointed out, Sheila has been mentioned before.

/Sizethirteendick, another /freefolk poster who claims to have inside information about the show and who hinted that Sansa is killed off at the end of Season 7, said that the Jaime/Cersei scene is from their meeting with Tycho Nestoris. Lads2 says it's from their first meeting with Euron.

If Lads2 is a fake, they will be outed as such early into the season, given their fairly specific descriptions of scenes that happen early on (Jon in the crypts, Arya with the Lannister soldiers and Ed Sheeran, etc.).

Edited by Newstar

4 hours ago, Cridefea said:

Jaime next to Cersei makes my eyes bleed ...

But I love the other photos! 

He should have never come back from Dorne... just gone straight to the RL or wherever.  Gosh it is so confusing, especially Cersei's taunts to Tywin at the end of S4, Jaime's S6 discussion with Edmure and Cersei's S6 taunts to Unella.  I didnt really get that Cersei loved Jaime, just used and depended on him.  Ugh pour another shot out for book Jaime.

11 minutes ago, Meera of Tarth said:

Oh! Then lads2 has done some research. Thanks for the insight

Maybe.  We'll find out in 3 months.

At this point it's clear that Lads2 is either legit or the most meticulous, well researched troll I've ever encountered, since this is not the first time he's factored in obscure previous season bits into his leaks IIRC.    

Just now, Ser Wun Wun said:

At this point it's clear that Lads2 is either legit or the most meticulous, well researched troll I've ever encountered, since this is not the first time he's factored in obscure previous season bits into his leaks IIRC.    

Didn't Lads2 say that Arya has a scene with Hot Pie at the Inn at the Crossroads? Assuming Lads2 is correct about that scene, the Arya still could be from that scene.

I went back to last year's dump of production photos here. Most of them are from fairly early in the season, but there are some from as late as 6x05. So the stills are likely from the first five episodes this year as well.

14 minutes ago, Ser Wun Wun said:

Yes, I think it's the latter due to some contradictions he made at the beginning when he started posting. I think that, with time, he started researching more so as to be more believable

Just now, Newstar said:

Didn't Lads2 say that Arya has a scene with Hot Pie at the Inn at the Crossroads? Assuming Lads2 is correct about that scene, the Arya still could be from that scene.

I went back to last year's dump of production photos here. Most of them are from fairly early in the season, but there are some from as late as 6x05. So the stills are likely from the first five episodes this year as well.

yeah he said she meets Hot Pie at the Inn and he tells her that Queen Cersei blew up the Sept of Baelor. Apparently they don't mention Gendry. 

5 minutes ago, dsug said:

yeah he said she meets Hot Pie at the Inn and he tells her that Queen Cersei blew up the Sept of Baelor. Apparently they don't mention Gendry. 

I'm not surprised that Gendry isn't mentioned.

Posters on /Freefolk have pointed out that there's a pattern of big GOT promo material being released every three weeks: the Sigils teaser, the Long Walk teaser, and now the Season 7 stills. Three weeks from today is May 11th, and three weeks from that date is June 1st, which is just a few days before the series finale of The Leftovers (Sunday, June 4th). So...first trailer will be June 1st or June 4th, I guess?

59 minutes ago, Newstar said:

/Sizethirteendick, another /freefolk poster who claims to have inside information about the show and who hinted that Sansa is killed off at the end of Season 7, said that the Jaime/Cersei scene is from their meeting with Tycho Nestoris. Lads2 says it's from their first meeting with Euron.

I

Do you have the link for the bolded? I thought he refused to give Dany or Sansa leaks?

15 minutes ago, Bear Claw said:

Do you have the link for the bolded? I thought he refused to give Dany or Sansa leaks?

Well, /Sizethirteendick has posted a few tidbits about Sansa here and there, sometimes claiming that he could have made them up, always with plausible deniability:

1. /Sizethirteendick has said that Maisie Williams' reference to Season 7 ending in a cliffhanger is "probably not" a reference to the WWs marching south. According to Lads1 and Lads2, there is no cliffhanger in the Winterfell storyline, or at least in Arya's storyline, since it ends with Arya executing LF on Sansa's orders.

2. In response to a request for "fake leaks," /Sizethirteendick said the following:

Sansa defends Petyr to Bran.
Sansa and Arya argue over establishing the Stark family legacy through marriage.
Sansa uses a kiss to get something she wants.

When pressed, /Sizethirteendick said "Could be three lies or what the hell, could be three truths."

3. When someone made a post asking commenters to "piss off Freefolk with one sentence," /Sizethirteendick posted that Sansa dies when Cersei sends an assassin to kill her, and then when another user responded "You finally leaked it!", /Sizethirteendick deleted the comment.

8 minutes ago, Newstar said:

Well, /Sizethirteendick has posted a few tidbits about Sansa here and there, sometimes claiming that he could have made them up, always with plausible deniability:

1. /Sizethirteendick has said that Maisie Williams' reference to Season 7 ending in a cliffhanger is "probably not" a reference to the WWs marching south. According to Lads1 and Lads2, there is no cliffhanger in the Winterfell storyline, or at least in Arya's storyline, since it ends with Arya executing LF on Sansa's orders.

2. In response to a request for "fake leaks," /Sizethirteendick said the following:

Sansa defends Petyr to Bran.
Sansa and Arya argue over establishing the Stark family legacy through marriage.
Sansa uses a kiss to get something she wants.

When pressed, /Sizethirteendick said "Could be three lies or what the hell, could be three truths."

3. When someone made a post asking commenters to "piss off Freefolk with one sentence," /Sizethirteendick posted that Sansa dies when Cersei sends an assassin to kill her, and then when another user responded "You finally leaked it!", /Sizethirteendick deleted the comment.

Could be true. I always thought that Sansa would die and then Lady S would give her the last kiss. I guess Beric lives through the Wight Hunt, so maybe he will give her the last kiss instead, otherwise what is the point of Lady S??????

11 minutes ago, Bear Claw said:

Could be true. I always thought that Sansa would die and then Lady S would give her the last kiss. I guess Beric lives through the Wight Hunt, so maybe he will give her the last kiss instead, otherwise what is the point of Lady S??????

Sansa will survive. They wouldn't joke about it at the pannel, and I think it was confirmed by some actor, though I don't recall where I read thta now.

13 minutes ago, Meera of Tarth said:

Sansa will survive. They wouldn't joke about it at the pannel, and I think it was confirmed by some actor, though I don't recall where I read thta now.

Sophie mentioned in a red carpet interview that she had to return to filming on GOT. She went over her entire film schedule for the year with the reporter.

So Sansa and Jaime have gone full retard? Ok then! 

Jon looks like he's on Dragonstone. I don't think the Winterfell crypts have windows.

10 hours ago, Meera of Tarth said:

They joked about killing her off in Season 8. It wouldn't matter if she died in Season 7.

10 hours ago, Bear Claw said:

Sophie mentioned in a red carpet interview that she had to return to filming on GOT. She went over her entire film schedule for the year with the reporter.

Could be as a corpse, like with Tywin.

More stuff from Lads2 (grain of salt, etc. etc.):

1. LF gives the Valyrian steel dagger to Bran, who gives it to Arya.

2. Sansa is taken aback when she sees Arya spar with Brienne. LF and Sansa have a couple of scenes alone in the courtyard, though, so the still could be from another scene.

3. Qyburn demonstrates the anti-dragon gun by firing a bolt through one of the dragon skulls at the Red Keep. The weapon is brought out during the battle on wheels in a covered wagon.

4. The BWB don't go to Winterfell. They head straight for the Wall. The other soldiers shown in the still with the Hound are nameless BWB members (...wight fodder, essentially).

5. On the way to the Wall, the Hound finds the farmer and his daughter from Season 4 dead, and the Hound insists on burying them, which surprises the other members of the BWB.

6. In the scene shown in the Arya still, Arya overhears what has been happening in KL (with the Sept, etc.) by eavesdropping on the men behind her. Then she meets Hot Pie, who gives her cooking tips, tells her she's pretty, and who also tells her that the Boltons no longer have Winterfell and that Jon is in charge. She then decides to turn north on the Kingsroad and head to Winterfell.

7. Cersei learns she is pregnant at the end of Episode 5.

Isn't it a bit weird that Arya can best a full-sized knight now (even assuming Brienne is weaker than most male fighters in good condition)?

That stick fighting never seemed like it was supposed to be the most effective fighting technique in the world...
Should've been learning magic and teleportation instead :o

17 hours ago, Pink Fat Rast said:

It's the same look from that exterior scene on the horses - in S6, they knew not to repeat themselves as he was giving her a different look at the dinner table, and yet a different look when she first arrived.

Hopefully the scene isn't gonna be a rip-off and that grin is in some other context, like they've already resolved their issues and she's cracked a joke or something. 

Well, to me all of them are similar looks. I guess the purpose of all this is to replace him with Ser Hyle Hunt's counterpart in the books in order to move the JB relationship forward in s8, making Jaime be amore ware of his feelings for her (Thanks @Cridefea that was your idea) or also to make the audience emphsize that iTormund is not who Brienne loves, but Jaime.

Edited by Meera of Tarth