Lord Friendzone

Speculations, news, theories for season 7. (includes leaks )

3,979 posts in this topic

1 hour ago, divica said:

This might be denial. But isn t it strange that we have a page from the first ep and the other 5 pages are from the last ep?

It would be a very inteligent method of fooling us all. Give us a page that is verified in the first ep and when the last ep arrives and we are expecting the scripts to happen they dont and the net breaks.

I wish Lads 1-2 was a "plant", this is not a small leak, it's huge, I hope you're right. 

GOTit1111 and DragonglassBenjen are both legit too. :mellow:

Posted (edited)

24 minutes ago, TRILOGY said:

I wish Lads 1-2 was a "plant", this is not a small leak, it's huge, I hope you're right. 

GOTit1111 and DragonglassBenjen are both legit too. :mellow:

but gotit1111 and dragonglassbenjen are people that see the episodes some time before us. As some people predicted they might be people that do subtitles for foreign countries or something similar.

Even lads 1 gave us mostly outdoor spoilers and an outline from what happens in the rest.

Lads2 to me is the one with all the goods, I don t think we have ever seen someone  post scripts... And it seems one of the people trying to descredit lads2 was using the scene we saw between the maester and sam to descredit lads2.(did the maester say something about whose noble he worked before or where?)

ps I don t think the scene happened yesterday. Also I find it really weird that we don t really understand the winterfell plot from the leaks.

Edited by divica

The interactions between Cersei and Jaime in this episode also backed up what Size13 had said about their relationship. He mentioned Jaime being much less of a pushover with his sister, as well as showing concern for the smallfolk's well-being (one of the first things he mentioned to Cersei was how they needed the Reach in order to avoid starvation in KL). He also referenced an unpleasant conversation from atop the battlements.

http://imgur.com/a/vG01e

Of course, this makes me even more curious about his claim that Sansa's arc will come as a surprise this season. 

On Monday, July 17, 2017 at 2:16 PM, divica said:

but gotit1111 and dragonglassbenjen are people that see the episodes some time before us. As some people predicted they might be people that do subtitles for foreign countries or something similar.

Even lads 1 gave us mostly outdoor spoilers and an outline from what happens in the rest.

Lads2 to me is the one with all the goods, I don t think we have ever seen someone  post scripts... And it seems one of the people trying to descredit lads2 was using the scene we saw between the maester and sam to descredit lads2.(did the maester say something about whose noble he worked before or where?)

ps I don t think the scene happened yesterday. Also I find it really weird that we don t really understand the winterfell plot from the leaks.

Lads2 had no idea about the Citadel plot or just a few details. Otherwise he would have leaked ep1.

13 minutes ago, Meera of Tarth said:

Lads2 had no idea about the Citadel plot or just a few details. Otherwise he would have leaked ep1.

Wasn t there someone daying that gilly reads the book about the legens of the long night and finds out what craster did with his sons?

anyway do you think something completly unexpected will happen in the north? with so many spoilers I find it so strange that the winterfell spoilers are so vague...

6 hours ago, divica said:

Wasn t there someone daying that gilly reads the book about the legens of the long night and finds out what craster did with his sons?

anyway do you think something completly unexpected will happen in the north? with so many spoilers I find it so strange that the winterfell spoilers are so vague...

I think that what she reads is about Azor Ahai according to a pic, and according to reddit is about Rhaegar and Lyanna

I think the North might be a little different from the leaks. All the stuff with LF and Bran being absent etc doesn't appeal to me, but I have no clue.

On 17/7/2017 at 8:16 AM, divica said:

Lads 1 and Lads 2 are the same person. 

15 hours ago, The Bard of Banefort said:

The interactions between Cersei and Jaime in this episode also backed up what Size13 had said about their relationship. He mentioned Jaime being much less of a pushover with his sister, as well as showing concern for the smallfolk's well-being (one of the first things he mentioned to Cersei was how they needed the Reach in order to avoid starvation in KL). He also referenced an unpleasant conversation from atop the battlements.

http://imgur.com/a/vG01e

Of course, this makes me even more curious about his claim that Sansa's arc will come as a surprise this season. 

Interesting, the winterfell storyline is so boring..... I hope she doesn't die though. 

If you have decent spanish, Frikidoctor's videos do a nice job of presenting the leaks in a story format per episode, lots of detail, well worth watching. A bit easier than sorting through the drama at freefolk lol.

On 17/07/2017 at 10:16 PM, divica said:

I agree, the new leakers see the show in its final form, while the Lads stuff was pre/during production stuff. Though it is hard to deny Lads with the Frey scene script.

In Inside the Episode, D&D said they switched the cold opening scene, so some of what the Lads leaked may end up on the cutting room floor.

12 minutes ago, SerProle said:

If you have decent spanish, Frikidoctor's videos do a nice job of presenting the leaks in a story format per episode, lots of detail, well worth watching. A bit easier than sorting through the drama at freefolk lol.

Where does Frikidoctor get his info though? Is it just through the leaks and his speculation or does he have a source? The strange thing about him is that in a preseason video about the first trailer. He analyzed the scene with Jon and LF in the crypts. He said that LF accuses Jon of loving Sansa and that is the real reason Jon is heading South. People corrected him in the comments and he later corrected himself to say he got it wrong/confused and it was LF telling Jon that LF loves Sansa. I can understand how he confused the pronouns but how did he come up with the whole bit about Jon heading South because of Sansa? I don't know Spanish very well, so I don't  know if he made it clear it was his speculation or something he cited from the leaks. I thought it was weird because by that point the leaks had been out for months and it's all Jonerys, how does he make this kind of mistake?

https://youtu.be/VZYvKxKdE6s?list=PLSskP9pBRGWdbawUMT_nbnjpSP1I8rav5

2 hours ago, Bear Claw said:

Where does Frikidoctor get his info though? Is it just through the leaks and his speculation or does he have a source? The strange thing about him is that in a preseason video about the first trailer. He analyzed the scene with Jon and LF in the crypts. He said that LF accuses Jon of loving Sansa and that is the real reason Jon is heading South. People corrected him in the comments and he later corrected himself to say he got it wrong/confused and it was LF telling Jon that LF loves Sansa. I can understand how he confused the pronouns but how did he come up with the whole bit about Jon heading South because of Sansa? I don't know Spanish very well, so I don't  know if he made it clear it was his speculation or something he cited from the leaks. I thought it was weird because by that point the leaks had been out for months and it's all Jonerys, how does he make this kind of mistake?

https://youtu.be/VZYvKxKdE6s?list=PLSskP9pBRGWdbawUMT_nbnjpSP1I8rav5

Episode 2 Spoilers:

Spoiler

"This then cuts to the scene that was leaked earlier where Jon is in the basement chamber thing looking at the statue of his father. Littlefinger comes down and does his thing. Says he liked Ned and it was too bad what happened to him. Jon says he isn't suppose to be down here, Littlefinger claims ignorance apologizes and says he just wanted to chat since the two of them haven't had that oppurtunity yet. Jon dismisses this wants no business in it. Littlefinger suggest a "Thank you" should be in order for saving him at the Battle of The Bastards. At this point Jons back is to Littlefinger. Littlefinger starts reminiscing about his love for Cat, and although he was bitter with Ned and her getting married he understood. But now he also loves Sansa like he loved Cat. He barely finishes that sentence until Jon grabs him by the throat and throws him against the wall. Tells him if he touches Sansa (Touch my sister and I'll kill you myself), he will kill him." 

"Where does Frikidoctor get his info though? Is it just through the leaks and his speculation or does he have a source?"

Leaks and speculation, it was a mistake. 

4 minutes ago, TRILOGY said:

Episode 2 Spoilers:

Reveal hidden contents

"This then cuts to the scene that was leaked earlier where Jon is in the basement chamber thing looking at the statue of his father. Littlefinger comes down and does his thing. Says he liked Ned and it was too bad what happened to him. Jon says he isn't suppose to be down here, Littlefinger claims ignorance apologizes and says he just wanted to chat since the two of them haven't had that oppurtunity yet. Jon dismisses this wants no business in it. Littlefinger suggest a "Thank you" should be in order for saving him at the Battle of The Bastards. At this point Jons back is to Littlefinger. Littlefinger starts reminiscing about his love for Cat, and although he was bitter with Ned and her getting married he understood. But now he also loves Sansa like he loved Cat. He barely finishes that sentence until Jon grabs him by the throat and throws him against the wall. Tells him if he touches Sansa (Touch my sister and I'll kill you myself), he will kill him." 

"Where does Frikidoctor get his info though? Is it just through the leaks and his speculation or does he have a source?"

Leaks and speculation, it was a mistake. 

Yeah, a mistake.  I like Jonsa and I was excited about what he said, but of course he later corrected it and put out my hope. However, I have to say that was a big mistake to make. It seems like almost everyone who follows the show says Jonsa is impossible, so how could this guy who is pretty much a show expert put this kind of information out there? Seems like first of all he would know better than to think Jonsa was possible and then he  would double check and triple check the info. He says it was a mistake ,but I am hoping that the next episode includes his mistake because what a tease that was!

Frikidoctor seems to just be rehashing the Lads and 4chan leaks, although I do remember when he was able to leak the plots of several episodes last season. 

Since Size13 seems to be legit, I wonder what his remark about Jon not having another romance (which was something Kit also said pretty recently) will mean. I will still find it hilarious if it turns out that boatsex was a ruse, but I doubt that it is. 

Littlefinger randomly mentioning the Hound to Sansa does make me wonder if they might possibly re-introduce some elements of Sansa and the Hound's peculiar relationship from the books into the show. Probably not, but I'm guessing we'll see them intersect soon enough.

Posted (edited)

I guess more proof that Lads2 had the scripts. He mentioned that this scene would take place in episode 1, but it never did.

"Pretty sure I mentioned that Brienne and Tormund have an interaction - this is him telling her about Sheila, his bear 'friend' and wondering if she's still out there, somewhere. It takes a second or two for Brienne to realise exactly what he's telling her. A high comedy moment." 

[Tormund's bear story]: "We won't hear it all though, we'll sort of arrive mid-conversation just as Brienne is beginning to realise who Sheila is."

But u/VixenH89 found an interview of Jeremy Podeswa with INSIDER and this is what he said

"There is one thing that they scripted and they riffed on that, which is Tormund says something about his relationship with Sheila the Bear," Podeswa said. "And nobody knows what that means or what that's all about, so that's meant to make Brienne look at him askance. He's either trying to shock her or he's just oblivious that he's saying something that's crazy."
"So that was something that was in the script that isn't actually in the final show — that he's playing off this weird story that he's telling her," Podeswa said.

http://www.thisisinsider.com/game-of-thrones-season-7-what-brienne-tormund-were-talking-about-2017-7

They're telling us which spoilers were cut! :laugh::laugh: 

Edited by TheSlayerofLies

1 hour ago, The Bard of Banefort said:

Frikidoctor seems to just be rehashing the Lads and 4chan leaks, although I do remember when he was able to leak the plots of several episodes last season. 

Since Size13 seems to be legit, I wonder what his remark about Jon not having another romance (which was something Kit also said pretty recently) will mean. I will still find it hilarious if it turns out that boatsex was a ruse, but I doubt that it is. 

Littlefinger randomly mentioning the Hound to Sansa does make me wonder if they might possibly re-introduce some elements of Sansa and the Hound's peculiar relationship from the books into the show. Probably not, but I'm guessing we'll see them intersect soon enough.

they mentioned the Hound bc he is gonna be part of her future.

Aegon the Conqueror was mentioned twice in the Previously On segment, once by Archmaester Ebrose, and written in the book Sam was reading. This is relevant to Dany's storyline because she's walking in Aegon's footsteps, but I wonder if they're also trying to familiarize audiences with the name in preparation for the Jon name reveal. I'm going to keep an eye out for more mentions of the name Aegon, and any other male Targaryen names, in future episodes.

Huh, i did a quick search but didn't see a mention of this, while re-reading a few Povs i stumbled on this Patchface song in the first Davos chapter : “Under the sea, smoke rises in bubbles, and flames burn green and blue and black”, gives some weight to the likelihood of Viserion's Undeath, guess i'll just have to trust that the books won't go with a moronic and pointless wight hunt to hand a dragon to the Others.

I don't know how many of you are suckers for spoilers, like myself.  I literally can't help myself.  It's my burden to bear I guess. lol  Anyways, I say that to say this.  I was directed to a blog site that has episode breakdowns for the entire season.  it even goes into season 8 and end game stuff.  When i first read it, I honestly thought it was just really well thought out fan fiction, but after watching episode 1, I realized this guy/gal was literally 95% accurate regarding the whole flow of the episode and the things that happen.  It's pretty crazy.  Immediately following the episode, I tried to go back and find the link to look at the breakdown again but I swear, without knowing the url, you'd never find it on Google.  Biggest reason is because the name in the URL is actually different than the name of the blog.  A small misspelling in the url.  I'll see if you can catch it.  I think it was done intentionally. The blog is a little weird to navigate but I will post a link here and if you want to be completely spoiled on the whole season of GoT you should check it out.  I will hide the link so nobody clicks on it accidentally... ;)

11 hours ago, The Bard of Banefort said:

1. Frikidoctor seems to be just rehashing the leaks. Nothing to see here. Gotit1111, on the other hand, clearly knows their shit.

2. LF Hound reference: Nah. Remember how some SanSan shippers convinced themselves that the reason Brienne didn't tell Sansa that the Hound was with Arya was that the writers were saving the information about the Hound accompanying Arya for a dramatic revelation moment for Sansa? LOL, no. It turns out that Sansa already found out about it from Brienne offscreen, judging from her non-reaction to LF mentioning that Brienne beat the Hound. One of the most fervent SanSan shippers on Tumblr said that the LF reference to the Hound meant nothing re: SanSan, and I tend to agree.

Posted (edited)

"Jon Snow hates Brienne." Did I miss something? Not sure if he's joking or he's spoiling something? Probably just trolling? :P

Edited by TRILOGY