Lord Friendzone

Speculations, news, theories for season 7. (includes leaks )

3,782 posts in this topic

Just now, dsug said:

http://watchersonthewall.com/game-thrones-shooting-info-caceres-revealed-season-7-scene-leaked/

these locations scream king's landing. looks like the parade to me. 

Leaks.

It seems that battle scene, not KL scenes. Where would they get dragonfire. Although, we saw Dothraki, Bronn and Jaime in he daylight and not in the night to fight. 

Just now, Evarei said:

Drone that was Promised

They're still preparing that set or shooting scenes for next season? It is supposed to be three week filming. Wonder, since none of cast members for it are there.

1 hour ago, Lord Friendzone said:

Leaks.

Hide contents

It seems that battle scene, not KL scenes. Where would they get dragonfire. Although, we saw Dothraki, Bronn and Jaime in he daylight and not in the night to fight. 

I was referring to the filming locations. In Spain. 

4 hours ago, Evarei said:
  Hide contents

Sounds like 'Run [or fly] Khaleesi, withdraw for assistance!'.

Sounds strange for the Dickon "leak". The owner of the video says the guy is not tall enough to be Dickon, and I agree, although for this scene maybe they could use any stuntman. However,there is the fact khalessi is not a word Dickon would use.

Then I also hear something like "Run" or "assistance".

My worst fears are that Jorah gets roasted by a dragon or a random fire.

I Hope it's something new. Khalessi with her dragons in KG.

Edited by Meera of Tarth

6 minutes ago, dsug said:

I was referring to the filming locations. In Spain. 

I was referring to it too. It must be part of battle sequence, not KL.

36 minutes ago, Meera of Tarth said:

Sounds strange for the Dickon "leak". The owner of the video says the guy is not tall enough to be Dickon, and I agree, although for this scene maybe they could use any stuntman. However,there is the fact khalessi is not a word Dickon would use.

Then I also hear something like "Run" or "assistance".

My worst fears are that Jorah gets roasted by a dragon or a random fire.

I Hope it's something new. Khalessi with her dragons in KG.

This is not dragonfire (it explodes). And it's not the person on fire who yells those lines (wouldn't be able to). I hear 'Go Khaleesi, withdraw and .... for assistance!'.

36 minutes ago, Lord Friendzone said:

I was referring to it too. It must be part of battle sequence, not KL.

I don't think so personally. All those streets are for the parade, not the Highgarden battle, IMO. 

9 hours ago, Evarei said:

A scene for s7 being filmed has leaked. Major spoilers

Hide contents

Damn, they nuke that guy's ass

Spoiler

Gotta say all I hear is "KHALEESI!!" only people who call her that are her band from Essos. My guess is its Jorah calling her, but someone else getting torched. This scene is gonna be at night? Have we ever had a night time scene since BOTB war meeting?

Oh locations, dammit thought the video. Its¨in the same article and competely missed it. :blush:

As far as location goes, it looks like the Citadel.

Edited by Lord Friendzone

Jon's diplomatic mission to Dragonstone will be interesting. Before that, the note she receives being "summoned" by Dany may be an Ultimatum which is also intriguing. What I would hope is that obviously to Jon or anyone, Dany wants the Iron Throne which Cersei, ridiculously has claimed in her own name for show purposes (ha, ha, ha) would offer a deal, rather than role the dice and potentially deliver himself as a stupid hostage at her feet once he arrives. Rather than send a note back to her negotiating, he apparently just goes there on the risk of being that very thing. It is going to look stupid and he is going to look stupid if he does.

2 hours ago, A Ghost of Someone said:

Jon's diplomatic mission to Dragonstone will be interesting. Before that, the note she receives being "summoned" by Dany may be an Ultimatum which is also intriguing. What I would hope is that obviously to Jon or anyone, Dany wants the Iron Throne which Cersei, ridiculously has claimed in her own name for show purposes (ha, ha, ha) would offer a deal, rather than role the dice and potentially deliver himself as a stupid hostage at her feet once he arrives. Rather than send a note back to her negotiating, he apparently just goes there on the risk of being that very thing. It is going to look stupid and he is going to look stupid if he does.

How is that stupid? He's coming to negotiate and obviously by pictures he's good with them.

Just now, Lord Friendzone said:

How is that stupid? He's coming to negotiate and obviously by pictures he's good with them.

A King shows up to "negotiate" and basically stick his neck out and hope she is not a bloodthirsty monster like her father? I am hopeing for a little diplomacy back and forth. So, it seems he gets a raven and then shows up hoping for the best. I hope he is a little more intelligent than that. Also, from some of the photos, it seems that he shows up and the Dothraki swoop in and take their boat in a not so courteous manner which implicates, "Ha, we have you now".

1 minute ago, Evarei said:

Another thing missing from 'the leak'.

true. this scene is ramping up to be something big. interesting the leaks mention nothing about it. 

How  do you know? It looks like classic Beyond the Wall outfit what Wildlings wear and doubt they would bother with one random wildlings to shoot scenes and hairstyle look a bit like Kit. Only other person could be with this sort of hairstyle Thoros but only Kit was spotted in Belfast and is still there.