Lord Friendzone

Speculations, news, theories for season 7. (includes leaks )

3,285 posts in this topic

Someone vandalized the Tyrell's TV tropes page a few days ago to make it appear like Alerie and "Garland" (a mashup of Willas and Garlan) will show up in season 7.

The work was quite entertaining. It tried to explain that Alerie was present during Margaery's weddings but consciously kept a low profile in order to not draw Cersei's attention (low enough to bar herself and her youngest son from the bride table apparently...) and that "Garland's" existence doesn't contradict Olenna's statements in the finale (or the general idea that Loras is the future of the house) because he's sterile and can't continue the family line. This supposed "Garland" would be younger than Marge and Loras, so your guess is as good as mine on how'd they be able to determine that in an Medieval setting...   

It had quotes and details and everything (Alerie's quote was "If Cersei Lannister thinks she has won, she's fucking wrong!" hahaha), including supposed descriptions of scenes and stuff.

I wonder what the point of that was and why the person who did that didn't just write some fanfiction.

Edited by Orphalesion

LOL yes it would be a little hard to explain an adolescent boy who can't father children.  Was he kidnapped and sold to the Unsullied as a baby? Otherwise he must be having a LOT of sex for them to notice he hadn't knocked any of the girls up yet. That is one horny teenager.

2 hours ago, Orphalesion said:

Someone vandalized the Tyrell's TV tropes page a few days ago to make it appear like Alerie and "Garland" (a mashup of Willas and Garlan) will show up in season 7.

The work was quite entertaining. It tried to explain that Alerie was present during Margaery's weddings but consciously kept a low profile in order to not draw Cersei's attention (low enough to bar herself and her youngest son from the bride table apparently...) and that "Garland's" existence doesn't contradict Olenna's statements in the finale (or the general idea that Loras is the future of the house) because he's sterile and can't continue the family line. This supposed "Garland" would be younger than Marge and Loras, so your guess is as good as mine on how'd they be able to determine that in an Medieval setting...   

It had quotes and details and everything (Alerie's quote was "If Cersei Lannister thinks she has won, she's fucking wrong!" hahaha), including supposed descriptions of scenes and stuff.

I wonder what the point of that was and why the person who did that didn't just write some fanfiction.

LoL it happens when you have to wait too long for a new season or a new book, so boring! :P

I've also heard people claiming Alerie will be at Highgarden with Olenna in season seven. I guess it's possible, but I don't think they'd bother with her. She's a non-person in the books, too, so it's not like she's a big player there either. 

Given the leaks of HG, I don't see the point in adding new characters, unless the ending of the show involves the restoration of the 7 Kingdoms.

I hope Casterly Rock looks cool. 

I haven't read pages 52-75 but there have been a few snippets from Liam Cunningham and James Hibberd from Entertainment weekly which suggests the show will return in early July.  I really hope we don't have to wait that long but I'd imagine we are now very close to a teaser trailer and official confirmation of a start date.

I've no idea why, but today all major madia in italy are talking about Liam's interview like if he said it's july for sure. They have completely omitted "I think" in the translation. :huh:

Meanwhile here some new set photos, I couldn't find the sources 

http://imgur.com/a/i1vnB

3 hours ago, Cridefea said:

I've no idea why, but today all major madia in italy are talking about Liam's interview like if he said it's july for sure. They have completely omitted "I think" in the translation. :huh:

Meanwhile here some new set photos, I couldn't find the sources 

http://imgur.com/a/i1vnB

a zombie maester?

59 minutes ago, Meera of Tarth said:

yes!!!!!!!! And th hand is........????

LoL I'm still quite sure this is not Gwen's hand :lol:

4 minutes ago, Cridefea said:

LoL I'm still quite sure this is not Gwen's hand :lol:

what is that wheel behind it?

Just now, Meera of Tarth said:

what is that wheel behind it?

it looks like a sharpener (don't know if it's the correct word in english) to me 

quick shot of cersei behind the scenes. she looks goth af. 

Posted (edited)

His role is part of someone else's storyline - Sam. Lads didn't give a rundown on every single character, especially ones we haven't met yet. Ian McShane's role was small yet memorable, but I wouldn't have expected anything about him in S6 leaks because he was part of Sandor's story.

You still want Lads to be wrong, even after so much of what he said has been confirmed. Sure, he's bound to have some wrong/outdated/tricky info, but you keep trying to tear everything he said to shreds just because you don't like it.

Edited by maudisdottir

15 hours ago, Meera of Tarth said:

This was not in the leaks...

http://screencrush.com/jim-broadbent-game-of-thrones-character-maester/

apparently the ArchMaester (that the leaks didn't mention AT ALL) will appear in 5/7 episodes. First contradiction? Maybe it's the first of others...

There was something Faraday80 asked Lads2 about a Maester, but I don't remember what he/she said, @DutchArya?

Posted (edited)

10 minutes ago, Cridefea said:

There was something Faraday80 asked Lads2 about a Maester, but I don't remember what he/she said, @DutchArya?

Faraday80 who showed up around the time Lads2 started posting those fake scripts. 

His questions were about this:

Faraday80: Ok, awayfortheladspart2. If you really have access to the scripts, anwers this: Sam interacts with a very intriguing maester at the Citadel, one that tells him lots of stuff - things that for some reason you didn't tell at your first leak. I will ask you a very simple thing, if you really have the scripts in PDF you can easily check it. This maester claimed that, before returning to the Citadel, he served under a certain noble in a very specific place. What is the name of that place? This wasn't leaked anywhere, but you have the scripts, so, well, you can answer that pretty fast. Take your time.

This was back Jan 2017. 

Lads2 who claimed to have the entire S7 script on a PDF.... never answered about the Maester or the questions others,  such as myself, asked about Jim Broadbent's role and what the Iron Bank storyline will be? No response. Lads1 new er mentioned amy of this in the original leaks either. 

Edited by DutchArya

37 minutes ago, DutchArya said:

Faraday80 who showed up around the time Lads2 started posting those fake scripts. 

His questions were about this:

Faraday80: Ok, awayfortheladspart2. If you really have access to the scripts, anwers this: Sam interacts with a very intriguing maester at the Citadel, one that tells him lots of stuff - things that for some reason you didn't tell at your first leak. I will ask you a very simple thing, if you really have the scripts in PDF you can easily check it. This maester claimed that, before returning to the Citadel, he served under a certain noble in a very specific place. What is the name of that place? This wasn't leaked anywhere, but you have the scripts, so, well, you can answer that pretty fast. Take your time.

This was back Jan 2017. 

Lads2 who claimed to have the entire S7 script on a PDF.... never answered about the Maester or the questions others,  such as myself, asked about Jim Broadbent's role and what the Iron Bank storyline will be? No response. Lads1 new er mentioned amy of this in the original leaks either. 

Thanks!! So I remembered it well.