Lord Friendzone

Speculations, news, theories for season 7. (includes leaks )

3,285 posts in this topic

4 hours ago, Cridefea said:

There was something Faraday80 asked Lads2 about a Maester, but I don't remember what he/she said, @DutchArya?

I am sure that lads2 was fake. He said he had all the scripts (something lads 1 didn't say) and refused to respond to some questions as @DutchArya pointed out (not to mention that he didn't have a clue about anything new)

So now we are on virgin territory......

I wonder how much promoting they will do about Jon and Dany. Part of me knows they would hype the shit out of that, part of me feels like they would want to keep it a surprise. I don't think they'd reveal that they become a thing, but I am unsure if they'd reveal that they even meet before the season airs. 

I just hope to god Kit and Emilia have good chemistry.

20 hours ago, dsug said:

I wonder how much promoting they will do about Jon and Dany. Part of me knows they would hype the shit out of that, part of me feels like they would want to keep it a surprise. I don't think they'd reveal that they become a thing, but I am unsure if they'd reveal that they even meet before the season airs. 

I just hope to god Kit and Emilia have good chemistry.

I don't think that'll be a problem. Everytime they are together they have great chemistry with one another. 

http://marvel-at-harington.tumblr.com/post/150661899352/kit-and-emilia-being-adorable-3

1 minute ago, dsug said:

yeah that's true, hopefully emilia and kit being so close will mirror (hopefully) dany slowly warming up to jon and opening up

Still what defines chemistry to people? I've seen people telling this pair has a chemistry and this doesn't? I mean how do you people define that.

Just now, Lord Friendzone said:

Still what defines chemistry to people? I've seen people telling this pair has a chemistry and this doesn't? I mean how do you people define that.

they seem like good friends. they are comfortable around each other and will trust each other's acting decisions. lena and peter have good chemistry (they are friends in real life and that level of comfort and camaraderie comes across on screen). Lena has said that she and Peter are not afraid to expirement together, they are comfortable trying scenes different ways and trust each other's decision. for example, the scene where Cersei shoves Tyrion, that wasn't in the script. Lena and Peter were just trying stuff, and in the moment, she decided to shove him. and it worked.

kit and emilia hopefully aren't gonna be uncomfortable on screen together. the fact that they are close will help them act together. 

1 minute ago, dsug said:

they seem like good friends. they are comfortable around each other and will trust each other's acting decisions. lena and peter have good chemistry (they are friends in real life and that level of comfort and camaraderie comes across on screen). Lena has said that she and Peter are not afraid to expirement together, they are comfortable trying scenes different ways and trust each other's decision. for example, the scene where Cersei shoves Tyrion, that wasn't in the script. Lena and Peter were just trying stuff, and in the moment, she decided to shove him. and it worked.

kit and emilia hopefully aren't gonna be uncomfortable on screen together. the fact that they are close will help them act together. 

I was just wondering because a lot of people have different opinion on chemistry. Some actors doesn't believe in that. It seems friendship in real life helps. I mean Scarlett Johansson and Chris Evans in mcu and so on. I hope they gave Kit and Emilia room to experment let their chemistry shine. They're both good looking people to beging with, so that might help them in establishing that.

Are we getting only a premiere date or something more like teaser?

8 minutes ago, Lord Friendzone said:

I was just wondering because a lot of people have different opinion on chemistry. Some actors doesn't believe in that. It seems friendship in real life helps. I mean Scarlett Johansson and Chris Evans in mcu and so on. I hope they gave Kit and Emilia room to experment let their chemistry shine. They're both good looking people to beging with, so that might help them in establishing that.

Are we getting only a premiere date or something more like teaser?

i think just the premiere date. i've been watching ice melt for ten minutes now and nothing's happening lol 

Posted (edited)

Amusing.

They've reserved a paint drying for season 8.

Edited by Tyrek Lannister

ugh this is rough. 

but you gotta give it up for GoT. no other show would have 150 thousand people watching a block of ice melt for over an hour. 

3 minutes ago, Cridefea said:

16 July????? 

Yep.

1 hour ago, dsug said:

ugh this is rough. 

but you gotta give it up for GoT. no other show would have 150 thousand people watching a block of ice melt for over an hour. 

1,5 milion.

My personal theory Is that Sansa Stark is killed this season (which I really hate because I like how her character has been developed).  Here's is what I have based it on and hopefully real world stuff about the performers is allowed.  While the rest of the cast was filming Sophie Turner was seen fairly regularly in NY and London and LA, often with her new Boyfriend.  She was photographed very often leaving this or that restaurant or walking and shopping here and there.  Meanwhile the rest of the cast, Emilia Clarke, Kit Harrington, Maisie Williams, etc. were nowhere to be seen so either Sansa has a very small part to lay, or she dies pretty quickly.  Personally I wouldn't be surprised if (and I have seen plenty of speculation that Sansa marries then murders Littlefinger) she is killed by Littlefinger and he blames it on Jon Snow to throw the North back into turmoil.

Posted (edited)

13 hours ago, Byfort of Corfe said:

My personal theory Is that Sansa Stark is killed this season (which I really hate because I like how her character has been developed).  Here's is what I have based it on and hopefully real world stuff about the performers is allowed.  While the rest of the cast was filming Sophie Turner was seen fairly regularly in NY and London and LA, often with her new Boyfriend.  She was photographed very often leaving this or that restaurant or walking and shopping here and there.  Meanwhile the rest of the cast, Emilia Clarke, Kit Harrington, Maisie Williams, etc. were nowhere to be seen so either Sansa has a very small part to lay, or she dies pretty quickly.  Personally I wouldn't be surprised if (and I have seen plenty of speculation that Sansa marries then murders Littlefinger) she is killed by Littlefinger and he blames it on Jon Snow to throw the North back into turmoil.

I wouldn't be into that, as whatever happens to Sansa should be a resolution to her story in her own right. At least give her the power to decide her own fate for once even if that means sacrifice. To see her finaly cut the strings of her puppetmasters would be a nice end.

Can you imagine the outrage if Sansa's ultimate destiny was to further the beef between Jon and Littlefinger!!

Edited by Ser Matt Dayne

Crappy teaser, crappy poster and July 16 is a lifetime away.  

Not very excited. 

6 hours ago, RhaenysB said:

Crappy teaser, crappy poster and July 16 is a lifetime away.  

Not very excited. 

My thoughts exactly.  At least there will be a seventh season.  The next book will never be released.

7 minutes ago, Lucius Lovejoy said:

My thoughts exactly.  At least there will be a seventh season.  The next book will never be released.

And that's my thoughts exactly. :agree: 

I really hope that Jonerys, if true in the show, it's an invention. Having to watch it and then read it again would not be pleasant at all.