Hooded Man of WF is 10000% Theon

Jadakiss

The hooded man in WF is Theon himself. The Theon Durden theory is correct. He has borderline personality etc at this point. If you notice the hooded man has a dagger, despite how bad Theons hands are it shows him using a dagger earlier on to eat food. Also in a paragraph it goes from breakfeast to dinner in one paragraph, so he is out of his mind clearly. Also it was during a blizzard and super dark outside, and the person knew who theon was instantly, way he looks now his own sister didnt even notice him. 

So all the murders were him except for the ones mance claimed. Little walder also killed big walder, the rest was all theon, hes gone off the deeep end 

Theon Durden theory is def true and correct. Even look at the chapter name " a ghost in wf" that is a give away there

1 hour ago, Jadakiss said:

The hooded man in WF is Theon himself. The Theon Durden theory is correct. He has borderline personality etc at this point. If you notice the hooded man has a dagger, despite how bad Theons hands are it shows him using a dagger earlier on to eat food. Also in a paragraph it goes from breakfeast to dinner in one paragraph, so he is out of his mind clearly. Also it was during a blizzard and super dark outside, and the person knew who theon was instantly, way he looks now his own sister didnt even notice him. 

So all the murders were him except for the ones mance claimed. Little walder also killed big walder, the rest was all theon, hes gone off the deeep end 

Theon Durden theory is def true and correct. Even look at the chapter name " a ghost in wf" that is a give away there

Seeing as how the spear wives took credit for all but big walder, what murders are you referring to?

1 hour ago, Macgregor of the North said:

Welcome to the forums and all that jazz.

If i may ask, have you perhaps just read the Theon theory and felt compelled to jump on the Forum and tell us all that without doubt it is Theon himself who is the man wearing the hooded cloak?.

Im not new actually. And no it was always something I considered weird, but after putting things together it was very obvious, only posted this because of how many wrong threads there are like HM=HM  when in the book he isnt refered to as the hooded man. just a bunch of wrong and terrible guesses in general

Id be lying to say came up with it alone but I do have very old posts on diff forums where I was semi correct but never fully tied it together

26 minutes ago, Dofs said:

I think it was Big Walder who killed Little Walder, no? Then, the spearwives killed everyone else and Hooded Man is just a guy, of no particular importance.

Yes big walder killed little walder. He did so because he saw how much of a monster ramsay was turning him into. He pretty much spared his innocence. very obvious, and how he shows up covered in his blood, his flesh blood but claims he found him, with how cold the weather is there is no way the blood would be wet and the way it looked

walder on walder is true, spear wives did some, but theon was the rest, like what he did with yellow dick

6 hours ago, Jadakiss said:

The hooded man in WF is Theon himself.

I bet that is going to be surprising news to Hallis Mollen. But that is ok, more like than not he will be dead when he opens the gates of Winterfell for the incoming army

I'm not usually big on linking theories on other people's threads unless they ask but if anybody has spare time this is the coolest one I have ever read on the topic.

Its from somebody by the name of Cantuse. I've only read a couple of their theories and they aren't perfect but if you get the time check this one out, I thought it was a fucking brilliant read.

https://www.google.co.uk/amp/s/cantuse.wordpress.com/2014/09/30/the-hooded-man-uncloaked/amp/

I personally am still not settled 100% on who exactly the man in the hooded cloak was for whatever reason, but the above version is a great read.

6 hours ago, Dofs said:

What makes you think that spearwives didn't kill Yellow Dick?

They straight admitted to not doing it. They killed a bunch of others so why would they lie about one more so adamant? They had no problem discussing who they killed and how

53 minutes ago, Macgregor of the North said:

I'm not usually big on linking theories on other people's threads unless they ask but if anybody has spare time this is the coolest one I have ever read on the topic.

Its from somebody by the name of Cantuse. I've only read a couple of their theories and they aren't perfect but if you get the time check this one out, I thought it was a fucking brilliant read.

https://www.google.co.uk/amp/s/cantuse.wordpress.com/2014/09/30/the-hooded-man-uncloaked/amp/

I personally am still not settled 100% on who exactly the man in the hooded cloak was for whatever reason, but the above version is a great read.

Cantuse is actually my cousin lol. If you followed him in previous books he is usually right. he is also correct  in the current theon theory and the pink letter by stannis, I cannot tell people how it is 10000% correct unless they want to priv message me

his newest post on that subject he has it where it is for sure theon. who is just insane at this point with multiple personality disorder. grrm shows a specific scene where he is question by lady dustin and boltons etc and they see with his hands there is NO way he could hold a dagger.......but then grrm writes up a scene right after that with theon eating breakfast using a dagger

And also cannot stress enough about the encounter. Its pitch black out in a snow storm, cant see anyone over 5 ft from you, yet this man walks up and somehow knows theon instantly. Keep in mind he is reek looking now, but he said his name without thought, almost impossible to do right away in a pitch black snow storm

again chapters title makes it so clear

6 hours ago, Macgregor of the North said:

Don't you refer to him as the hooded man in your title?

yes only because everyone else calls him HM. when discussing this. go to every topic about this people call him the hooded man. for the forums sake, its quicker to say opposed to "the guy in the black hood with no face that saw theon in a pitch black snow storm"

It was made pretty clear what they were in there to do.

but when it came to yellow dick "That was NOT our work" very fierce about it, pretty much implying yes the others were us, but were not as sick maniacs to that extent

2 hours ago, Jadakiss said:

but when it came to yellow dick "That was NOT our work" very fierce about it, pretty much implying yes the others were us, but were not as sick maniacs to that extent

Pretty sure you are confusing with Little Walder's murder. It was his murder that they have fiercely denied, not Yellow Dick's. 

8 hours ago, Jadakiss said:

yes only because everyone else calls him HM. when discussing this. go to every topic about this people call him the hooded man. for the forums sake, its quicker to say opposed to "the guy in the black hood with no face that saw theon in a pitch black snow storm"

It's just as easy to call him the man in the hooded cloak is it not? I don't have any problem calling him that. 

21 minutes ago, Roose Boltons Pet Leech said:

My immediate thought on seeing the thread title was "the Hooded Man is a hundred Theons?"

Yeah 10000 % seems a little excessive. In fact anything over 100 % is overkill. 

I find it a little funny that someone can be absolutely sure of anything when the next book isn't even out yet. We see that a lot around here and there are sure to be a lot of very disappointed people when the Winds of Winter finally is released and we get some of the answers.

I am not saying that the OP is wrong........... because I don't know yet. :rolleyes: 

17 hours ago, Jadakiss said:

It was made pretty clear what they were in there to do.

I have a novel idea. Let's use the actual text to figure out these matters!

Theon I, DwD.

Rowan gave him a hard look. “You have no right to mouth Lord Eddard’s words. Not you. Not ever. After what you did—”

“You killed a boy as well.”

“That was not us. I told you.”

“Words are wind.” They are no better than me. We’re just the same. “You killed the others, why not him? Yellow Dick—”

“—stank as bad as you. A pig of a man.”

It was the spearwives.

Archived