.H.

HBO's Westworld V - These violent delights... [Spoilers]

263 posts in this topic

28 minutes ago, Cas Stark said:

It will definitely be chaotic in universe at least this seasons, but I meant more like a Lost type chaos where the story descends into unintelligible plot holes.  I'm glad it's getting good reviews, I want it to be good.

I didn't think Hopkins was coming back? so maybe they will hold that host he was building for even more than this season.  I think that Elsie and Stubbs are both going to be alive, and they don't seem high level enough that Ford would want to replicate them.

Stubbs is head of security and I would assume to be leading the fight against the hosts. That could make for an interesting situation. I'm thinking of the final book of The Wheel of Time where...

Spoiler

the Forsaken invaded the minds of the Great Captains and had them making critical mistakes in battle.

18 minutes ago, Astromech said:

I believe I saw Stubbs in the trailer, but that doesn't mean he can't be a  host now.

So looking forward to Shogun World.

I also thought I saw Stubbs in the trailer.  I think I'm in the minority on worrying that Shogun World and maybe a middle ages world and/or a couple other words is going to be the show becoming unwieldy, and losing it's narrative punch.

6 minutes ago, Cas Stark said:

I also thought I saw Stubbs in the trailer.  I think I'm in the minority on worrying that Shogun World and maybe a middle ages world and/or a couple other words is going to be the show becoming unwieldy, and losing it's narrative punch.

I'm hoping for just the right amount of time in Shogun World. I want more than just a tease, but not so much that it detracts from Westworld or goes off the rails.