MLB Offseason: Countdown to 2124

Myshkin

10 minutes ago, Triskan said:

I had it on good authority that the might DR could not be defeated by any conventional means including PR.  Surely you're mistaken?  

Yadier Molina complained that D.R. had an unfair advantage due to them having better players, so WBC officials spotted Puerto Rico 2 runs.

The Netherlands mercy rules Cuba, 14-1 in 7 innings. Cuba's going home after going 0-3 in the second round.

10 hours ago, Myshkin said:

Yadier Molina complained that D.R. had an unfair advantage due to them having better players, so WBC officials spotted Puerto Rico 2 runs.

C'mon now. That infiled the Puerto Rican team is putting out is unfair.  How about that play by Baez that's getting all the views? A no look catch and tag while poiting back to Molina...?

Sorry, I just couldn't pass up a chance to hate on Yadier Molina. You know the feeling. P.R. is a very good team, and I'm actually rooting for them to do well. Mainly because they got Kike Hernandez.

Final game from Pool E:

Japan 8, Israel 3 

Israel had a nice run, but they'll be going home along with Cuba. Japan and Netherlands advance to semifinals. Japan looks scary good, even without Shohei Otani. 

I was glad to here that both Felix and Smyly looked solid. I heard Felix looked a little shaky with his command, but that at times he was touching 94 on the gun, which if he can do that during the season, that would be huge.

11 hours ago, James Arryn said:

Didn't see it myself, but according to witness tweets, Josh Donaldson (only on partial duty coming back from injury so not running base paths ) hit such a bomb today that he was in dugout before it landed.

https://www.yahoo.com/news/josh-donaldson-had-good-reason-for-not-running-out-spring-home-run-000409007.html

I'd be really surprised if USA stays alive tonight against D.R. I hope I am proved wrong.

Yankees with a combined no-hitter, Tanaka has looked great, loads of young talent on board and YES is back on Xfinity! I can't wait for the season to start.

9 hours ago, Ramsay B. said:

I'd be really surprised if USA stays alive tonight against D.R. I hope I am proved wrong.

Honestly, finding think it matters. This really feels like Puerto Rico's tournament to lose at this point...

Archived