An Open Letter to Whoever Just Annoyed Me...

Yukle

The aim of this is simple: write an open letter to whoever just annoyed you.

Do NOT use real names, it takes the fun away and makes it too vindictive! It's just a great way to vent.

Here are some examples:

---

Dear student whose report I just wrote,

Stop doing a dab each time you say something stupid. The others roll their eyes at you and it makes you look foolish. And bottle flipping is in no way correlated to how much girls like you.

Sincerely,

Your History teacher.

---

---

Dear my bank,

I don't want a new credit card. At all. Stop sending me letters. Forever. Also, stop charging me fees for no reason that you know I can't be bothered following up. It doesn't cost you $2 for me to use an ATM.

Sincerely,

Disgruntled Account Holder.

---

---

Dear whoever took the last biscuit,

You're not even part of our staffroom. Put the package in the recycle bin.

Sincerely,

Your colleague.

---

---

Dear Yukle,

These are first world problems. Be thankful you have running water that is safe to drink.

Sincerely,

Your conscience.

---

---

Dear the shop assistant who served me yesterday,

I am pretty sure, "You might not fill this one out," is the sort of thing you keep in your head when a woman buys a bra.

Sincerely,

About to punch your stupid face.

---

Aaaahhhh... that feels better already. :) 

Dear North Dakota winter,

Stop dumping more snow on me in the last few days than fell during all of last year's winter!  Thinking of things like, I don't know...I or my family possibly having some sort of medical emergency, while nobody can get anywhere, does not fill me with sunshine and happiness.  I don't even mind the bitter cold - I can deal with that.  Just knock it off with the outrageous amounts of blowing and drifting snow already!

Sincerely,

Really like living here...except when shit like this happens

Dear Housemate, 

you are a very friendly person, however, there is a wonderful deveice called headphones and it would be nice if you started using them. 

I'm pretty sure are aware of their existince, because you use them every morning when we take the bus together.

Unfortunately you seem to have fogotten the existence of these objects entirely when you come back to our house. 

Your taste of music isn't bad, quite the contrary, but I don't want to listen to music when I'm studying. 

I don't want to listen to the newest episode of Scream Queens, either. 

During the last few days I've informed you several times that I can't focus on my textbooks, because I can understand understand every word a character on Scream Queens utters, despite the facts that my door is closed and that there is a 10m distance between our rooms. 

So please start using headphones!

Sincerely, 

your annoyed housemate

Archived