Spiderman: Homecoming

Rhom

Now we at least know why Sony really wanted to share IP with Disney. All about the Death Star :P

Although it may be actually have been Disney that insisted on the Death Star in Spider-man - it's in all their Star Wars films.

• 1 month later...

The best friend has the same joyful glee as Hiro from Heroes. He has all the questions I'd have if I had found out my best friend was a superhero. :lol:

4 hours ago, Myrddin said:

The best friend has the same joyful glee as Hiro from Heroes. He has all the questions I'd have if I had found out my best friend was a superhero. :lol:

When they get "character who asks all the questions the viewer is asking" right they can be really fun.

So far this film looks like it could be good fun. I like how there doesn't appear to be any sign of saving the city/world and that it's spidey taking on a couple of his villains. A more grounded take. I guess the fact he's getting to play with Avengers means he can do bog-standard heroics. Weirdly that's a novel concept for the MCU outside of Netflix.

• 1 month later...
On 5/8/2017 at 3:45 PM, Leap said:

I like the look of the film, I just really hope there are still some surprises in there. 

Apparently there was at least one, though it's now been spoiled by the novelization. So yeah don't click this if you really still want to be surprised

2 hours ago, RumHam said:

Apparently there was at least one, though it's now been spoiled by the novelization. So yeah don't click this if you really still want to be surprised

Interesting.

Archived