Netflix's December Drama - The OA

Theda Baratheon

2 hours ago, Theda Baratheon said:

I pitch this show to people telling them it's Donnie Darko meets Breakfast Club :) Explains why I love it so much 

I';m sorry but whaaaaat; Season 1 of Fargo was outstanding ???? One of the best TV seasons I've watched 

I like that description of it.

And I know right? You betcha Season 1 of Fargo was brilliant. (I could t get into season two. But that's for another thread)

3 hours ago, Theda Baratheon said:

I';m sorry but whaaaaat; Season 1 of Fargo was outstanding ???? One of the best TV seasons I've watched 

I'm not saying it was bad. I thought it was okay, nothing more. Season 2 was far superior in my opinion, on a whole other level.

1 hour ago, HelenaExMachina said:

I like that description of it.

And I know right? You betcha Season 1 of Fargo was brilliant. (I could t get into season two. But that's for another thread)

Yeah it works I think :D I LOVE this show 

1 hour ago, Dolorous Gabe said:

I'm not saying it was bad. I thought it was okay, nothing more. Season 2 was far superior in my opinion, on a whole other level.

I haven't watched season two yet...but I will get around to it eventually. The first episode is all I've seen and I loved it so don't know why I didn't watch the rest but season 1 was fantastic; Billie Bob Thornton was...chilling. 

4 minutes ago, Theda Baratheon said:

I haven't watched season two yet...but I will get around to it eventually. The first episode is all I've seen and I loved it so don't know why I didn't watch the rest but season 1 was fantastic; Billie Bob Thornton was...chilling. 

Well I hope you enjoy it when you do get round to it. I'm kinda envious when someone else is watching something I love for the first time. I've actually watched S2 of Fargo three times through!

2 minutes ago, Dolorous Gabe said:

Well I hope you enjoy it when you do get round to it. I'm kinda envious when someone else is watching something I love for the first time. I've actually watched S2 of Fargo three times through!

I hardly ever rewatch tvseasons anymore even the ones i truly truly loved except for comedies because theres just too many shows out there to watch and my brain would constantly be thinking about that haha i would live to rewatch some tho for pure enjoyment

• 9 months later...

Archived