Datepalm

Dating: to play the part of the one who doesn't wait

132 posts in this topic

It would be quite a large cabinet to fit all the heads of our conquests inside. More like Momby's hallway thing of heads in Return to Oz

Posted (edited)

On 09/06/2017 at 8:36 PM, Lily Valley said:

I can't get the quote function to work, but I keep reading "moped collection" as "moping collection.  In my head there is a glass cabinet with Lyanna's, Kay Fury's and my ex-boyfriends.  They are all frowning and muttering to themselves.

Ahahahahah, yeah they prolly would. Nice collection, too, I imagine, and not for the faint of heart. :P

EDIT: Actually let me retract "nice" :P (at least on the parts I am responsible for. Dunno about yous guys' stuff. )

Edited by Lyanna Stark

57 minutes ago, Lyanna Stark said:

Ahahahahah, yeah they prolly would. Nice collection, too, I imagine, and not for the faint of heart. :P

EDIT: Actually let me retract "nice" :P (at least on the parts I am responsible for. Dunno about yous guys' stuff. )

:waves hand vaguely:  There's a range.  Impressive numbers anyway.

22 hours ago, Lyanna Stark said:

Well, my exes are all good looking and interesting (or at least were when I had them, many have gone steeply downhill in the looks department since), but most of them are terrible human beings. There are a couple gems who were also nice who I would spare a beheading

5 hours ago, Kelli Fury said:

Well, my exes are all good looking and interesting (or at least were when I had them, many have gone steeply downhill in the looks department since), but most of them are terrible human beings. There are a couple gems who were also nice who I would spare a beheading

What happened, bad lifestyle?

1 hour ago, Red Tiger said:

What happened, bad lifestyle?

Some bad lifestyle, some just got hit with aging, some lost the hairline lottery. I, however, am as lovely as ever

1 hour ago, Kelli Fury said:

Some bad lifestyle, some just got hit with aging, some lost the hairline lottery. I, however, am as lovely as ever

Ah, the subtle wrath of bad karma.

Native cheekbones just get better with age and the sun doesn't damage our skin as much as all those pale Scandinavian Minnesota boys. One day I will wake up having aged all at once, like my people generally do, but I get to be cute past my time. It also helps that I'm childless, pescetarian, and straightedge. My childless aunt didn't get a gray hair until she was almost 50 and she lives on vodka, cigarettes, and keno machines. So I'm confident I can hold the line as long as she did.

No pork, no drugs, no alcohol, no cigarettes and no caffeine + ye ol' black don't crack. It all seems to be adding up nicely so far.

Welp, in reference to my previously mentioned situation, turns out she's a 9/11 truther. So, bullet dodged I guess?

17 hours ago, Liffguard said:

Welp, in reference to my previously mentioned situation, turns out she's a 9/11 truther. So, bullet dodged I guess?

Wow.  You should ask her about the melting point of steel beams, see if she suddenly does her best impression of a structural engineer. 

On June 12, 2017 at 1:13 AM, Kelli Fury said:

Native cheekbones just get better with age and the sun doesn't damage our skin as much as all those pale Scandinavian Minnesota boys. One day I will wake up having aged all at once, like my people generally do, but I get to be cute past my time. It also helps that I'm childless, pescetarian, and straightedge. My childless aunt didn't get a gray hair until she was almost 50 and she lives on vodka, cigarettes, and keno machines. So I'm confident I can hold the line as long as she did.

Ah, the power of melanin. It's great, isn't it?