TTTNE v.467 - Lets do the Spamsmoot again! [Spamsmoot 2017]

HexMachina

53 minutes ago, Lord Sidious said:

FFFFUUUUCCCCKKKK!!, don't you hate it when you're watching something on Ebay and plan to bid near the end check at 10 minutes left then get distracted and miss the end :angry2:, I just want to fry everything with lightning at the moment.

Ohhh, I hate when that happens, especially if it's something you relly really want.

14 hours ago, Call me Odie said:

Ohhh, I hate when that happens, especially if it's something you relly really want.

It was something I really wanted,mainly because it looked cool more than actually using it.

10 minutes ago, Lord Sidious said:

It was something I really wanted,mainly because it looked cool more than actually using it.

That usually the case. It happened to me just a few days ago. I still get mad at myself when I think about it.

11 hours ago, HelenaExMachina said:

For once I am thankful not to be in London. It would be mayhem getting to and from uni if I was

Ugh I've elected to drive and the traffic is terrible, I was half an hour late and according to the cars computer managed 11 MPG on my journey.

Tube strikes suck as badly as Mother Nature does.

34 minutes ago, Call me Odie said:

That usually the case. It happened to me just a few days ago. I still get mad at myself when I think about it.

Yeah, I'm trying not to think about it, as it just makes me annoyed, oh well I will find another one.

On 8/1/2017 at 0:40 AM, HelenaExMachina said:

I ended up missing Taboo. I'll catch up tomorrow. 

I read that it was awesome.

On 8/1/2017 at 4:01 AM, The Legend of Cora said:

No, but I'm rewatching House of Cards. The season one feels :crying:

I loved House of Cards!

On 8/1/2017 at 0:57 PM, Buckwheat said:

HERE TOO! :wub:

It has stopped now :( It's just freezing. But they say that it will snow again later in the week.

1 hour ago, Lord Sidious said:

Ugh I've elected to drive and the traffic is terrible, I was half an hour late and according to the cars computer managed 11 MPG on my journey.

Tube strikes suck as badly as Mother Nature does.

The queues for buses look insane. We live on the Victoria line so I think we had no service at all. One of my flatmates is back and it took her almost two hours to do a 45 minute journey

1 hour ago, Buckwheat said:

And nobody will make suggestive comments about what Sidious' mystery object was? How discriminatory.

I don't think they sell sex toys on eBay:P, but just to take the wind out of your sails before you ask, it was a Gretsch White Penguin. 

Archived