TTTNE v.467 - Lets do the Spamsmoot again! [Spamsmoot 2017]

HexMachina

I think it's time to revive the Rebellion platform once again. No mods, no rulers! End the tyranny! 

This is how 2016 started, and so shall 2017.

People! Fear us, or rally behind us as you see fit. We are the Rebels Against the Mods*.

We of the Rebels Against the Mods* stand with all those who have no lewdness to wield, regardless of whether they be posters, or lurkers.

The Kings and Queens of TTTNE cowardly took innocent lewd pictures hostage, and then mercilessly executed them. It was a wanton and meaningless act, therefore they have been punished, just as Queen Buckwheat was punished for ordering the slaughter of countless unarmed emoticons.

We cannot standby and allow such cruelty to be carried out, and so we made them pay for their actions.

I will not repudiate battle on a fair and level field, but neither will I tolerate a one-sided massacre of the lewd by the strong. The only ones who should mod are those who are prepared to be modded!

Wherever oppressors use their power to attack those who are lewdless, we shall appear again, no matter how mighty, how formidable our foe may be.

Those of you in power, fear us! Those of you without it, rally behind us! We, the Rebels Against the Mods*, shall be the ones who stand in judgement of this world!

*Also known as the Alliance to Restore the Lewdness, the Aftermoot Battlefront, the Rebellion of Resistance Against Mods and Tyranny and Grammar and Pedants and All Else, and briefly, the Barnacle Battlefront.

4 hours ago, Buckwheat said:

Who is tfl and why are they worthy of your scorn?

What Ab said. There are a lot of disruptions right now because, well long story short TfL workers are in the midst of industrial action to have (IMO very reasonable) demands met. This only means (comparatively) minor inconveniences to me, but still TfL (not the workers) are worthy of scorn.

16 hours ago, RhaenysB said:

I will gladly vote for anybody who runs, or even recommend people, but I have the feeling you will remain Spamking for the rest of eternity First :lol: 

So it seems. I'm not sure pebbles is in the mood for eternal reign but we could hold an election for the position of queen.

1 hour ago, Lord Sidious said:

I'm not interested in running for office.

Really? You of all people? :P 

Would the universe implode if I joined the rebellion against me?

4 hours ago, RhaenysB said:

I'm bored. Mondays... 

the office smells like stew. Why can't people eat in the kitchen or out in the city? Who is so busy and important and indispensable that they have to eat lunch at their desk? Mondays... 

I'm so bored. 

I often eat at my desk because the people in the kitchen look at me funny. But then I don't have stew, obviously.

18 minutes ago, First of My Name said:

So it seems. I'm not sure pebbles is in the mood for eternal reign but we could hold an election for the position of queen. 

Well, there is no necessity for there to be a king+queen team. It can be made up of other combinations too.

And probably, yes. But at least it would knock that crown off your head, you are getting strangely attached to it ...

25 minutes ago, First of My Name said:

I get the impression I don't share the same values as others, plus the main reason is I probably won't be here much in the coming months I have a lot going on.

10 minutes ago, Buckwheat said:

I often eat at my desk because the people in the kitchen look at me funny. But then I don't have stew, obviously.

Well, there is no necessity for there to be a king+queen team. It can be made up of other combinations too.

And probably, yes. But at least it would knock that crown off your head, you are getting strangely attached to it ...

Yes, like a sole ruler B)

If we do implode I won't have anyone to rule over anyway.

3 minutes ago, Lord Sidious said:

I get the impression I don't share the same values as others, plus the main reason is I probably won't be here much in the coming months I have a lot going on.

But on the other hand...

1 hour ago, First of My Name said:

Hahaha, no, at least something would happen during this spamsmoot. You Should absolutely attempt to overthrow/usurp yourself. 

43 minutes ago, Buckwheat said:

Well I'm okay with people who eat odorless (/good smelling) food at their desk. I eat fruit at my desk too. 

And yeah some people are unfriendly that way. Office folks aren't particularly friendly around here either. 

42 minutes ago, RhaenysB said:

Well I'm okay with people who eat odorless (/good smelling) food at their desk. I eat fruit at my desk too. 

And yeah some people are unfriendly that way. Office folks aren't particularly friendly around here either. 

Yup, I usually bring fruits too, and sometimes something from a bakery.

Everybody is friendly here, at least people I work with. Still feel out of place in the kitchen. Probably it is me who is weird.

Just now, The Legend of Cora said:

Hey! How are you, and your family? I was just wondering about you a couple days ago!

We are fantastic! How are you? You actually popped into my head and so I thought I'd come here and check in. 

2 hours ago, First of My Name said:

Yes, like a sole ruler B)

If we do implode I won't have anyone to rule over anyway.

But on the other hand...

True, but work is going to start being busy for me soon, I'm also in a frame of mind where I find it more enjoyable and relaxing to practice guitar in the evening instead of waste time online or watch tv, plus the whole trying to get pregnant thing is about to begin.....

26 minutes ago, Mark Antony said:

:wub: 

:wub: 

right back at ya 

10 minutes ago, The Legend of Cora said:

That's great! How is the weather? What have you been up to?

I'm good, I just bought my ticket to Con of Thrones, so I'm pretty happy about that! :D

Hey Mark!

Con of Thrones? Do tell! 

It has rained a lot here and I love it. How about you? Are you still up way north? 

Archived