TTTNE v.467 - Lets do the Spamsmoot again! [Spamsmoot 2017]

HexMachina

Rhae, you could run yourself :rolleyes:

35 minutes ago, Buckwheat said:

Or we should just vote without nominees. The purest democracy, you can vote for anybody you choose.

I vote the Kobababy.

Also, I am pretty sure we can expect a speech opening the moot from FOMN and Pebble? Setting the scene, the rules etc.?

I'd like to announce the moot but nobody has shown any intention to actually participate yet. It's not even looking like there's going to be a moot so I'm waiting for a bit more interest in it.

(And ab - I did feel the urge to loudly announce that there would be no rules this time, but it wouldn't be very kingly).

Just now, First of My Name said:

I'd like to announce the moot but nobody has shown any intention to actually participate yet. It's not even looking like there's going to be a moot so I'm waiting for a bit more interest in it.

(And ab - I did feel the urge to loudly announce that there would be no rules this time, but it wouldn't be very kingly).

Vote for anarchy! Helena's on board with anarchy too.

Also, I should point out that for the second year in a row I'm winning without actually announcing my candidacy, since I've actually been nominated. 

2 minutes ago, First of My Name said:

I know, but I don't really want to. :dunno: 

your time is nearly over as a monarch, you don't have to be kingly, let it out :D 

13 minutes ago, First of My Name said:

Er, no. You are supposed to open it, maybe somebody is waiting with their candidacy for it?

15 minutes ago, ab aeterno said:

Vote for anarchy! Helena's on board with anarchy too.

Also, I should point out that for the second year in a row I'm winning without actually announcing my candidacy, since I've actually been nominated. 

12 minutes ago, RhaenysB said:

I know, but I don't really want to. :dunno: 

your time is nearly over as a monarch, you don't have to be kingly, let it out :D 

1 minute ago, Buckwheat said:

Er, no. You are supposed to open it, maybe somebody is waiting with their candidacy for it?

Taking all this into account, and hoping pebbles won't mind:

I hereby open the Spamsmoot of 2017 and any rule is up to debate. I'm not going to decide you can vote for anarchy by myself, but if enough want to, to heck with it,

Just now, RhaenysB said:

how to get away with murder is a ridiculously overrated show. 

Having seen the first two seasons, it's pretty bad, but at least Connor is hot.

22 minutes ago, First of My Name said:

aking all this into account, and hoping pebbles won't mind:

I hereby open the Spamsmoot of 2017 and any rule is up to debate. I'm not going to decide you can vote for anarchy by myself, but if enough want to, to heck with it,

Having seen the first two seasons, it's pretty bad, but at least Connor is hot.

:cheers: Yay the moot is officially open. 

I'm against anarchy

yeah it's one big clichè. 

1 hour ago, ab aeterno said:

OMG Buck's wants to revive her tyrannical rule! 

This cannot be allowed, I do not want another year of kittens,unicorns, emoticon killing and non appreciation of shoes.

Also, general question,if a friend asked to borrow one of your most prized possessions would you lend it to them?.

13 minutes ago, Lord Sidious said:

This cannot be allowed, I do not want another year of kittens,unicorns, emoticon killing and non appreciation of shoes.

Also, general question,if a friend asked to borrow one of your most prized possessions would you lend it to them?.

1. Join the call for anarchy!

2. No.

4 hours ago, RhaenysB said:

Where are all the people? 

It seemed like the Thread was picking up a good pace in the past couple weeks and now... 

so dead.

TTTNE is so low energy, bigly quiet, yuge disappointment. SAD

You said, nominate Helena, and our survey said?!

*eh-ur*

1 hour ago, RhaenysB said:

I doubt that, but let's see what happens :lol: 

how to get away with murder is a ridiculously overrated show. 

It's very campy and cheesy but god damn Viola Davis is such an incredible actress. I like it as a guilty pleasure. Haven't watched season 3 yet

11 minutes ago, Lord Sidious said:

Are we back to sex toys again? :P I would not lend it to your friend in that case....

More seriously, it depends a) how breakable the possession is and B) how much you trust this friend to return it and take care of it. 

11 minutes ago, HelenaExMachina said:

*eh-ur*

It's very campy and cheesy but god damn Viola Davis is such an incredible actress. I like it as a guilty pleasure. Haven't watched season 3 yet

Are we back to sex toys again? :P I would not lend it to your friend in that case....

More seriously, it depends a) how breakable the possession is and B) how much you trust this friend to return it and take care of it. 

I'd not lend out a sex toy, I have standards :P, basically all of his equipment got stolen as his car got broken into over the weekend and he wants to borrow a musical instrument but the one his wants is by far my favourite and the most valuable, I feel really bad for him about his stuff being stolen and it makes me feel like a complete bitch but I'm sort of leaning towards saying no.

50 minutes ago, Lord Sidious said:

I'd not lend out a sex toy, I have standards :P, basically all of his equipment got stolen as his car got broken into over the weekend and he wants to borrow a musical instrument but the one his wants is by far my favourite and the most valuable, I feel really bad for him about his stuff being stolen and it makes me feel like a complete bitch but I'm sort of leaning towards saying no.

Do you have another that you like less he could lend? (I'm working on the assumption it's something like a guitar where you may have more than one. Otherwise this is a stupid suggestion and should be treated with the scorn it deserves. If fact I shall apply that scorn myself and go sit glumly in a corner, contemplating my life and how I ended up here).

I swear I haven't been drinking :P 

1 hour ago, HelenaExMachina said:

*eh-ur*

I'd vote for you.

Also, on HTGAWM, the exact same goes for me.

Archived