TTTNE v.467 - Lets do the Spamsmoot again! [Spamsmoot 2017]

HexMachina

1 hour ago, First of My Name said:

I'd vote for you.

Also, on HTGAWM, the exact same goes for me.

Once again:

You said, 'I'd vote for Helena, our survey said?!'

*eh-ur*

(I feel the family fortunes reference may be lost somewhere along the way...)

6 minutes ago, HelenaExMachina said:

Don't. I think my morning commute the past couple of days has aged me about 10 years.

You know, London has the best healthcare in the country, so if you're going to age 10 years in a few days, London is the place to do it.

11 hours ago, ab aeterno said:

You know, London has the best healthcare in the country, so if you're going to age 10 years in a few days, London is the place to do it.

Apart from a Small Number of Incidents (tm) ;) 

12 hours ago, ab aeterno said:

OMG Buck's wants to revive her tyrannical rule! 

What? No! And my rule was not tyrannical at all. In fact, it was a prosperous era. Then the current royalty ascended and all went downhill from there on.

11 hours ago, Lord Sidious said:

I'd not lend out a sex toy, I have standards :P, basically all of his equipment got stolen as his car got broken into over the weekend and he wants to borrow a musical instrument but the one his wants is by far my favourite and the most valuable, I feel really bad for him about his stuff being stolen and it makes me feel like a complete bitch but I'm sort of leaning towards saying no.

Offer to lend him the one less valuable.

1 hour ago, Pebbles said:

oooh you have finally started the Kingsmoot.  Awesome.  Hope its going well and everyone is playing nicely.

Nobody is playing at all. :P

9 minutes ago, Buckwheat said:

What? No! And my rule was not tyrannical at all. In fact, it was a prosperous era. Then the current royalty ascended and all went downhill from there on.

I have no particular complaints about last year's regime, but I for one would be quite happy with the return of Flower Power.

9 hours ago, HelenaExMachina said:

Probably, yeah :P

11 minutes ago, RhaenysB said:

First? Will you run to overthrow yourself? 

I'm not running. Might be I'll join the rebellion if no announces they'll participate, though.

1 hour ago, RhaenysB said:

So 

anarchy 

helena

buckwheat

...? 

First? Will you run to overthrow yourself? 

Staaaahp! :P (see below)

11 hours ago, HelenaExMachina said:

Once again:

You said, 'I'd vote for Helena, our survey said?!'

*eh-ur*

As one your former but absentee ruler, I’m going make the following declarations.

No-one can be made a ruler against their wish.   If a person declines a nomination you may not vote for them. 

A nominated candidate has to accept the nomination for any votes for them to be counted at the end of the moot.    (you can vote early, but your vote may not count.  We will still add them up and stuff)

You don’t have to have a nomination to stand for election.

As your former but absentee ruler I have the following wish.

May all elections and votes in 2017 be made with an informed electorate who carefully consider all available options when voting.   – This is not just a wish for the Spamsmoot, but a General for the whole world.   – If only that had happened in 2016.

As a fellow but absentee spammer, I am going to suggest that those people who accept / decline nominations are very clear when doing so, and not make vague statements that can be easily miss read by others.  Remember Vague statements are for Politian’s who don’t want to commit one way or another.

I believe Helena has declined her nomination.

16 hours ago, HelenaExMachina said:

Do you have another that you like less he could lend? (I'm working on the assumption it's something like a guitar where you may have more than one. Otherwise this is a stupid suggestion and should be treated with the scorn it deserves. If fact I shall apply that scorn myself and go sit glumly in a corner, contemplating my life and how I ended up here).

I swear I haven't been drinking :P 

Yes I have 4, he's pretty adamant he wants my favourite but I've stuck to my decision and said no, he was ok with a different one in the end so it worked out.

7 hours ago, Buckwheat said:

Your rule was prosperous and peaceful, that's how the Mad Kings started out, just saying.....

Archived