TTTNE v.467 - Lets do the Spamsmoot again! [Spamsmoot 2017]

HexMachina

There is just too few spammers, honestly. I do not like the idea of people being nominated who have been ruling before, and if you just count others who have not done it yet ... there are Helena, RB, Ab, Sidious, felice ... none of them seems to be interested. Hey, why not be a queen for a year, felice? ;)

2 hours ago, Buckwheat said:

There is just too few spammers, honestly. I do not like the idea of people being nominated who have been ruling before, and if you just count others who have not done it yet ... there are Helena, RB, Ab, Sidious, felice ... none of them seems to be interested. Hey, why not be a queen for a year, felice? ;)

I'm not interested in ruling over people who don't embrace Imperial rule and all it's countless benefits.

I still have a really bad cold and nasty cough which is waking me up at night and I feel just ugh, can anyone recommend a cough remedy that works?.

3 hours ago, RhaenysB said:

There used to be lots and lots of people around here, no? The "original" crew (Original=when I got here) counted some 20 people. 

And where's BB? BB is still here. King Bear? 

I like that idea. I would welcome a rule of bellringing and dry humour.

1 hour ago, Lord Sidious said:

I still have a really bad cold and nasty cough which is waking me up at night and I feel just ugh, can anyone recommend a cough remedy that works?.

Yes. Embrace Yoda as your Lord and Saviour and you will be saved.

I read Harry Potter and the Cursed Child. What an awful fanfiction.

1 hour ago, Buckwheat said:

I like that idea. I would welcome a rule of bellringing and dry humour.

Yes. Embrace Yoda as your Lord and Saviour and you will be saved.

Embrace Yoda?, I'd rather kill him, or at least make him flee for his life.

8 hours ago, RhaenysB said:

To be honest it's not really s spamsmoot when there's only one candidate to choose. 

Pfft, it's still an election with just one candidate. 

5 hours ago, Buckwheat said:

I'll do it for the sake of anarchy. 

2 hours ago, Buckwheat said:

IT IS, ISN'T IT? :angry: I don't understand how Rowling could do this. I guess the kids will be going to oxford soon... 

12 minutes ago, ab aeterno said:

Pfft, it's still an election with just one candidate. 

I'll do it for the sake of anarchy. 

That sounds very democratic, but hey, we expect you to bring order and more posters and not democracy to the galaxy. 

7 hours ago, Buckwheat said:

Hey, why not be a queen for a year, felice? ;)

Thanks, but I'm not talkative enough to be royalty.

6 hours ago, RhaenysB said:

So I have a packet of Cadbury eclairs in my top drawer and I've been stuffing my face with them for a week now. By all laws of physics I should weigh a hundred thousand kilos. I must be a magical unicorn. 

You've had a packet of Cadbury eclairs open for an entire week without finishing it??? :P

14 minutes ago, Buckwheat said:

Great. Now that song is stuck in my head on repeat.

Here, have a different song:

Archived