TTTNE v.467 - Lets do the Spamsmoot again! [Spamsmoot 2017]

HexMachina

1 hour ago, felice said:

You've had a packet of Cadbury eclairs open for an entire week without finishing it??? :P

I'm not sure if I got it last Friday or on Monday. But there are still a couple pieces left. 

This is so annoying. I want to order a couple cheap makeup brush sets so I have replacements and don't have to clean the good ones all the time. But the German website doesn't offer the same discounts and the US website wants me to pay 20bucks for shipping. 

2 minutes ago, RhaenysB said:

Treason? Who are you that it should be treason? You aren't elected yet. If anything, it would be fair competition. 

I am High Lord, Most Benevolent Dictator and Chief Poltergeist of the IRC. It's treason for any of my minions from IRC to oppose me. 

5 hours ago, Buckwheat said:

At least I now know what Adara's nobility title refers to, I guess.

Wait, you didn't know beforehand? After all the time warping I posted? Shame on you Buck :P 

10 hours ago, Buckwheat said:

I like that idea. I would welcome a rule of bellringing and dry humour.

Yes. Embrace Yoda as your Lord and Saviour and you will be saved.

I read Harry Potter and the Cursed Child. What an awful fanfiction.

You're going about this wrong.

Oi, @The BlackBear come ring our bells and be our king. Don't worry about inexperience or inability to stand up to this challenge, I'm sure First will show you the ropes.

I'm already something of an absentee, I can't be king we all know the curse works the other way around.

Spoiler

More seriously my living situation is a little bit precarious right now so I'm not really up for anymore responsibility, irregardless of how irresponsible it is, right now.

Also just like to mention that whilst it is mostly a meaningless title, the ruler does need to get on well with the mods.

1 hour ago, The BlackBear said:

I'm already something of an absentee, I can't be king we all know the curse works the other way around.

Maybe it would work the other way round if we voted for a monarch who's currently absent, and the curse would be forced to restore them to regular poster status?

5 hours ago, HelenaExMachina said:

Wait, you didn't know beforehand? After all the time warping I posted? Shame on you Buck :P 

You're going about this wrong.

Well to be honest, I generally don't click on youtube links by anybody. I just read up on this Rocky thingy yesterday. What an odd thing. I do not think it is much known here.

Good to have you to show me better then! ;)

3 hours ago, felice said:

Maybe it would work the other way round if we voted for a monarch who's currently absent, and the curse would be forced to restore them to regular poster status?

That would be neat. The problem is, how will they know they are nominated and elected if they do not read this thread?

I am tired and cannot even be looking forward to sleeping in tomorrow. Booo.

Well hello, how are we all today? 

I kinda want to go to the vodka bar nearby and get drunk and leave the country with a stranger. But knowing this only ends well in movies, I will sit tight till the end of my working hours, go view some flats and try to talk a friend of mine into having a drink or two. 

2 minutes ago, RhaenysB said:

Well hello, how are we all today? 

I kinda want to go to the vodka bar nearby and get drunk and leave the country with a stranger. But knowing this only ends well in movies, I will sit tight till the end of my working hours, go view some flats and try to talk a friend of mine into having a drink or two. 

Do it.

Archived