TTTNE v.467 - Lets do the Spamsmoot again! [Spamsmoot 2017]

HexMachina

6 hours ago, Lord Sidious said:

I'm not interested in running for office.

Why run for office when you can destabilise the institution from within before seizing ultimate power for yourself?

1 hour ago, Lady Olenna said:

*peeks in*

*waves*

Leaves cookies and tea... 

The smell of the spamsmoot has lured me in. 

Hey! How are you?

Ongoing horror of TfL continues. Signal failure at Euston so the close (almost) the entire line. Delays, crowds, BO, the crushing weight of a traveller's backpack, the repulsive touch of a hipsters dreads, the plummeting feeling when you hear them say "If you want to go further than Highbury and Islington then...you aren't going to be happy.."

Madness

I made pancakes. They were good. I still have two left. Any takers?

1 hour ago, Lady Olenna said:

*peeks in*

*waves*

Leaves cookies and tea... 

The smell of the spamsmoot has lured me in. 

*waves* Hello LadyO! :) How is the family?

1 hour ago, Lord Sidious said:

True, but work is going to start being busy for me soon, I'm also in a frame of mind where I find it more enjoyable and relaxing to practice guitar in the evening instead of waste time online or watch tv, plus the whole trying to get pregnant thing is about to begin.....

A Sith baby. Seven save us, I do not know if anybody can survive that.

1 hour ago, ab aeterno said:

Is that how little regard you have for the lives of the emoticons? 

During your tyrannical reign your Yellowish Purges wiped scores of emoticons from quoted posts.

But it was not my fault nor my responsibility. Blame whichever mod or admin thought the emoticon limit was a good idea!

47 minutes ago, HelenaExMachina said:

Why run for office when you can destabilise the institution from within before seizing ultimate power for yourself?

Who says I'd be planning such a thing?, I'd.....um.....not dream of doing that.

4 minutes ago, Buckwheat said:

A Sith baby. Seven save us, I do not know if anybody can survive that.

I can't wait until they first watch Star Wars, I will of course teach them that the Jedi are evil as of course they are from my point of view.

Hey to Lady O and Mark :) 

3 hours ago, RhaenysB said:

Hahaha, no, at least something would happen during this spamsmoot. You Should absolutely attempt to overthrow/usurp yourself. 

I'll do that if anyone actually decides to run. Otherwise I can just remain in power unchallenged :P 

59 minutes ago, Lord Sidious said:

True, but work is going to start being busy for me soon, I'm also in a frame of mind where I find it more enjoyable and relaxing to practice guitar in the evening instead of waste time online or watch tv, plus the whole trying to get pregnant thing is about to begin.....

Putting children ahead of wasting time online, what a Jedi thing to do.

(Best of luck though!)

39 minutes ago, First of My Name said:

Someone needs to announce that they're gonna campaign. There's not a single participant, have we had ever had that problem before? :P 

Why does it have to be someone? Why can't it be no-one!? Anarchy, I say! Anarchy!

1 hour ago, ab aeterno said:

Why does it have to be someone? Why can't it be no-one!? Anarchy, I say! Anarchy!

Or we should just vote without nominees. The purest democracy, you can vote for anybody you choose.

I vote the Kobababy.

Also, I am pretty sure we can expect a speech opening the moot from FOMN and Pebble? Setting the scene, the rules etc.?

Just now, Buckwheat said:

Or we should just vote without nominees. The purest democracy, you can vote for anybody you choose.

I vote the Kobababy.

Also, I am pretty sure we can expect a speech opening the moot from FOMN and Pebble? Setting the scene, the rules etc.?

Boo! There are too many rules already.

I nominate First or Buckwheat or Helena because they are the only actual regulars left. 

Ab, Sidious and JQC qualify for second place and the rest of you guys really barely ever post, so I will vote for someone of these six people. And I'm not voting for anarchy, rules and structure are the fundamentals of a functional society. 

So I have legit tiger stripes in my hair. I am so fucking sick of hairdressers. Next time I will tell them I want to color my entire hair dark brown, no more lightening no more bleach, they screw it up every single time. Every time. I'm done. Back to long dark hair and chopping the ends every three months. 

Archived