R.I.P. George Michael

Ferrum Aeternum

6 hours ago, polishgenius said:

News reporting so far that he died peacefully at home from heart failure while in bed. I'm not quite sure how they could be less vague.

Over here they did not announce any cause of death, the reason was completely avoided.

That usually only happens when they suspect suicide.

Which made me suspicious. I see on English language sites they do mention heart problems.

2016, you suck. I'm still not over Bowie. 

We've lost so many this year. George Michael was one of the finest singers of any generation. His rendition of Don't Let the Sun Go Down on Me with Elton John is still one of my favorites, and of course his performance of Somebody to Love is phenomenal. 

Yep, really liked him. Liked a lot of his songs and they were opposite of my normal types of music back in the 80's. I was into Metallica, Motley Crue etc.. and liked some of his hits with Wham, and really liked the Faith album. Listened to it over and over. 2016 can't end fast enough.

7 hours ago, Crazy Cat Lady in Training said:

2016, you suck. I'm still not over Bowie. 

We've lost so many this year. George Michael was one of the finest singers of any generation. His rendition of Don't Let the Sun Go Down on Me with Elton John is still one of my favorites, and of course his performance of Somebody to Love is phenomenal. 

Same here. :crying::crying::crying:

Archived