Blackfish's whereabouts?

Quellon

Where might he be now? Last we've heard of him, I've heard of him, he had escaped the Lannisters and the Freys by jumping into Red Fork and swimming away. Blackfish is just awesome, I hope he reappears, he should have a bigger part. He should be a POV character.

On ‎28‎/‎12‎/‎2016 at 4:42 PM, aryagonnakill#2 said:

I think he either remained in Riverrun in a hidey hole like we see in the Griffen Reborn chapter, or that he will lead an attack on the convoy heading west with Jeyne Westerling and Edmure as George has said Jeyne will be in the prologue.

:agree:

I think him leading the rescue attempt/attack on Edmure and Jeyne's host is the most likely scenario.  This convoy are heading west, the prisoners are to be released and are headed for Kings Landing and all the Lannister/Frey retinue are heading home thinking the war/siege is over, plus Jaime has been taken by the BWB.

It seems like perfect timing for any plan of revenge to take place and take back control of the Riverlands.  The BWB are prominent players in these potential schemes, but I would be surprised if the Blackfish wasn't involved somehow as well. :)        

With GRRM saying that Jeyne will make up the prologue for TWOW, I think that's where we will see the Blackfysh come back into play.  

-Jaime is now a captive of BWB, and knows essentially EVERYTHING about the plans for Edmure.

-Tom O Sevens was already on the inside and could easily take someone hostage to create chaos or exchange him/her for Jeyne/Edmure

Archived