True or false?

Greywater-Watch

10 hours ago, Greywater-Watch said:

Ned killed two, read the book in detail.

On Arya: Yes we agree.

Direwolves are great, but the quizzmaster spoke!

I'll stick you with the pointy end.....:ph34r:

Oh yeah, the Lannister guard outside the brothel. Forgot about him. 

Regarding the Direwolf, I must still protest...

GRRM has stated that all the Stark children are wargs to varying degrees. Thus, Sansa was a part of Lady when Ned killed her. We saw how painful such a thing can be in the V6 prologue:

No, Father, please, he tried to say, but dogs cannot speak the tongues of men, so all that emerged was a piteous whine. The axe crashed into the middle of the old dog's skull, and inside the hovel the boy let out a scream. That was how they knew. Two days later, his father dragged him into the woods. He brought his axe, so Lump thought he meant to put him down the same way he had done the dogs. Instead he'd given him to Haggon.  

On 1/5/2017 at 2:53 AM, Greywater-Watch said:

• Daeron at Braavos

Does Daeron really count? You said we should see the killing on page right? We did not see Daeon killed right? If Daeron counts, I think many more can be attributed to Ned. 

On 3-1-2017 at 4:23 PM, aryagonnakill#2 said:

Despite Robb going into battle, he likely did not kill anyone.  There is a reason kings/ high lords have a dozen or so personal body guards and it is so no 1 ever gets near the king/high lord.  Take Whispering wood for example.  Jaime charges straight at Robb and kills at least 2 of his guards but never gets to Robb.  Especially given the lopsided nature of all his victories, we should really assume he has just the 1 kill, Karstark.

And the wildlings and deserters who were with Osha.

5 hours ago, Lord of Raventree Hall said:

Does Daeron really count? You said we should see the killing on page right? We did not see Daeon killed right? If Daeron counts, I think many more can be attributed to Ned. 

Never argue with the quizzmaster.

35 minutes ago, Lord Ragnar said:

And the wildlings and deserters who were with Osha.

Has been considered, see my details concerning Robb.

Archived