Watch, Watched, Watching: There are 17,000 new TV shows to watch and I have the weekend

Howdyphillip

On the penultimate episode of season 2 of Black Sails; really enjoying the show. Got 2 episodes left of Vikings till I've watched it all; love that show as well. 

Watched Eddie the Eagle; sweet movie - enjoyed it a lot!

Making my way through iZombie; think I've watched 9 or 10 episodes of season 2 but I always forget a lot of American shows have crazy season numbers so 19 episodes this season so plenty still to watch!!!

1 hour ago, Theda Baratheon said:

On the penultimate episode of season 2 of Black Sails; really enjoying the show. 

If you hurry up with Black Sails, you can discuss the series with us over in the dedicated thread :) the third episode of its final season is airing this week so you still have time :) 

2 hours ago, Veltigar said:

If you hurry up with Black Sails, you can discuss the series with us over in the dedicated thread :) the third episode of its final season is airing this week so you still have time :) 

That's what I'm trying to do :) I'm storming through it  

4 hours ago, Theda Baratheon said:

On the penultimate episode of season 2 of Black Sails; really enjoying the show. Got 2 episodes left of Vikings till I've watched it all; love that show as well. 

Watched Eddie the Eagle; sweet movie - enjoyed it a lot!

Making my way through iZombie; think I've watched 9 or 10 episodes of season 2 but I always forget a lot of American shows have crazy season numbers so 19 episodes this season so plenty still to watch!!!

I think Season 3 of iZombie starts in April, I can't wait! It's so much fun and I love all the characters. It also manages to keep up an engaging overarching plot alongside the crime of the week, which is a bonus.

4 hours ago, Theda Baratheon said:

OH !! and i'm watcvhing Riverdale!!! which I'm actually really, really enjoying!! 

I was thinking of trying Riverdale. There is so much TV I'm excited for this year but most of it won't be around until May/June (Orphan Black, Sense8, OitNB) or later

43 minutes ago, HelenaExMachina said:

I think Season 3 of iZombie starts in April, I can't wait! It's so much fun and I love all the characters. It also manages to keep up an engaging overarching plot alongside the crime of the week, which is a bonus.

April 4th for the US.  I binged something like the last 14 episodes of season 2 this past Sunday.  I love this show so much, but especially the facial expressions that all the actors deliver.  So much nuance.  You can tell they all really enjoy working on the show (unlike The Santa Clarita Diet where it felt like they were just phoning it in for the paycheck).  Season 3's overarching plot looks to be great! 

2 hours ago, Theda Baratheon said:

That's what I'm trying to do :) I'm storming through it  

Binge Theda! .... Binge! .... some of the best cinematography ever... :) 

So,,, with incorporated, Vikings, and a few others either over, or ending..... we're adding Legion, the Walking Dead, and we might try this show on bravo called Imposters... we'll see...

Recently binged Santa Clarita diet.... Travelers.... and Sneaky Pete.... now we're catching up on last seasons Underground so we can pick up season 2

Going to see John Wick tommorow

I watched the first episode of season 2 of The Missing which premieres here in the US on February 12. It was excellent. I'm so happy they brought back the character of Julien Baptiste, played by Tcheky Karyo.

17 minutes ago, Astromech said:

I watched the first episode of season 2 of The Missing which premieres here in the US on February 12. It was excellent. I'm so happy they brought back the character of Julien Baptiste, played by Tcheky Karyo.

You're in for a treat, season 2 is amazing.

9 hours ago, HelenaExMachina said:

I was thinking of trying Riverdale. There is so much TV I'm excited for this year but most of it won't be around until May/June (Orphan Black, Sense8, OitNB) or later

Yeah spring is gonna be awesome for TV - me and my mum watch izomvie together it's "our" show so I'm really enjoying that and I love all the charcters :)

Riverdale so far is actually kinda neat; pop culture heavy dialogue which some people hate but I kind of dig (because I sort of speak that way in reality anyway lmao) a really great cast and good performances andjust a sprinkle of twin peaks mystery

7 hours ago, Martini Sigil said:

Binge Theda! .... Binge! .... some of the best cinematography ever... :) 

So,,, with incorporated, Vikings, and a few others either over, or ending..... we're adding Legion, the Walking Dead, and we might try this show on bravo called Imposters... we'll see...

Recently binged Santa Clarita diet.... Travelers.... and Sneaky Pete.... now we're catching up on last seasons Underground so we can pick up season 2

Going to see John Wick tommorow

I'm having a good go of it! I only started watching ...last week? Shit...i think it's been like a week??! 

How is sneaky Pete????

Last night I watched Dr Strangelove for the first time. It was a weirdly anticlimactic experience since it's so embedded in popular culture that I felt like I'd already seen most of it, just not in the right order. It must have been good to see it 'fresh' at the time it was made. 

17 hours ago, Kalbear said:

John Wick 2 is an awesome satisfying action fest. Just everything good with the first turned up to 11. Inventive, beautiful, well paced and great world. 

Happy to hear this. Going in 90 minutes. Cannot wait.

Archived