Where the dead danced

King Ragnar

There aren't any consequences for Jorah and I guess it's irrelevant what he saw. Mirri didn't have anything against Jorah, he wanted to punish Drogo and Daenerys, so the consequences were for them. 

What I would be curious about is whether the baby and/or Drogo would have survived if Jorah hadn't entered the tent. Because it's very convenient to say that the magic didn't work because Jorah (unknowingly) screwed up. I personally think that Mirri would have screwed over Daenerys regardless of what Jorah did or didn't do. 

On 4-1-2017 at 8:31 PM, RhaenysB said:

There aren't any consequences for Jorah and I guess it's irrelevant what he saw. Mirri didn't have anything against Jorah, he wanted to punish Drogo and Daenerys, so the consequences were for them. 

What I would be curious about is whether the baby and/or Drogo would have survived if Jorah hadn't entered the tent. Because it's very convenient to say that the magic didn't work because Jorah (unknowingly) screwed up. I personally think that Mirri would have screwed over Daenerys regardless of what Jorah did or didn't do. 

I too think she was planning tot take Rhaego's life from the start but surely there must have been consequences for entering the tent? I just don't see any other than Rhaego's death and Dany being barren. 

I'm just wondering why Jorah and Dany never spoke of what happened inside the tent.

4 hours ago, Lord Ragnar said:

I too think she was planning tot take Rhaego's life from the start but surely there must have been consequences for entering the tent? I just don't see any other than Rhaego's death and Dany being barren. 

I'm just wondering why Jorah and Dany never spoke of what happened inside the tent.

Daenerys's being barren is under debate. Was that a period? Was that a miscarriage? Was that the pale mare? etc. 

I'm wondering too. I guess GRRM wanted to stay unclear about this / forgot about the question. 

Archived