College Football 2017: Butch Jones' Locker

Ded As Ned

The 4th quarter of that UCLA game was brutal. Both teams were playing very sloppy and did not look good at all.

I know the pain Aggies fans. The biggest comeback in D1 history is 38 points unanswered from Michigan State at Northwestern. I was at that game with a friend and it was an entire quarter of watching us lose the game in disbelief. Everything that could have gone wrong, went wrong -- over and over again. I still remember the silence in the student section when time ran out. Rough.

1 hour ago, sperry said:

Oregon State may be the worst P5 team this year. Why exactly did Wisconsin's coach willingly choose to leave to go there again?

I can’t say for sure because I don’t follow the sport close enough, but Wisconsin does have a track record of losing coaches to smaller school. My best guess is that it’s just really stressful.

2 hours ago, Triskan said:

I have never been to Madison, but I've never heard anything bad about it.  In fact, I feel like I've heard that it's an epic college town a la Boulder, Colorado.  Is that not so? 

Corvalis is fine if you ask me, but it's a college town through and through that's sort of unremarkable beyond that description.

That must have been facetious. There is no comparison, Madison is definitely a cooler place than Corvallis. 

Archived