What would you do?: Business protocols and dirty diapers

Rhom

17 minutes ago, Theda Baratheon said:

Or maybe it's just an observation that Dr.P is probably the best to make in regards to people asking questions about her baby

And thank you I'm still laughing I think it's one of 5 actual full jokes I've ever made in my life 

Leaving soiled diapers in parking lots isn't really unusual, I see it often, mostly from black people, black women especially. 

Yeah not offensive at all.

2 minutes ago, benderschweiz said:

Leaving soiled diapers in parking lots isn't really unusual, I see it often, mostly from black people, black women especially. 

Yeah not offensive at all.

You should probably start a new thread titled, "Help, I don't understand racism or what's offensive, please educate me"

8 hours ago, Dr. Pepper said:

You should probably start a new thread titled, "Help, I don't understand racism or what's offensive, please educate me"

I'd suggest you start a thread of your own, titled, 'Help, I don't understand how me being allowed to void the bile of my bowel and flush it into the local sewer system is ok, but throwing my infant's soiled diaper into a garbage bin to discomfit everyone who comes after isn't.' But then, you don't need to start a thread, because you made this one all about you.

I think I finally got my finger on your damage, Pepper. It does suck to be you, doesn't it.      

Whoah.  I had no idea this thread was going to be so exciting.  Chill, people! :)

I wouldn't say anything to the lady, Rhom.  You don't know for sure that it's her.  I understand what you're dealing with, though.  Running a small business is rough.  I watched my parents do it for years.  There's so much (literal and figurative!!!) crap that you have to deal with that people just don't think about until they're working for themselves.  I admire people that do it.  I know how much dedication and work it takes just to make a living as a small business owner.

I'm obviously not going to carry around a bag of poop and pee.  Do you need advice on the reasons why?

So you're above carrying you're own babies poop and pee bag to dispose of, yet you're fine with leaving it on the ground somewhere for somebody else to deal with?  Not just this, but so many of your other posts, show that you are the perfect poster child for entitled hypocrisy.  You truly are.  Unreal.

Goals for the month of january

Invite people to my home and without prior warning make them carry out their own waste and provide no means of disposal (not even a plastic bag!) and then call them entitled when they complain about it or throw it on the ground outside.  

Typical, create some ridiculous scenario to back up your own wrongdoings.  You should run for office next time around, you fit the profile 100%.

The world, and your community, doesn't owe you convenient trash cans.  You aren't entitled to convenience, and just because something isn't convenient for you doesn't give you the right to make something VERY inconvenient for someone else, IE picking up your offspring's diapers. 

The only thing that's offensive is your behavior, and more so the fact that you defend it as though you're somehow the person who has been wronged.  Ridiculous.  How does race have any factor in you throwing diapers on the ground?  The best part of this thread is your initial post, how you repeatedly said how bad you felt about doing so - yes, you feel SO badly, that you repeated the action (so you claim) in the thread, again, and then went on a 4 page rampage defending your right to do so. 

Oh sorry, I figured you knew what sort of person you were.  Simple-minded or often plays the part, tends conservative, likely bigoted, likely very privileged, etc.  

HAH.  that's rich.  Pot, come in, this is kettle, over.  If anyone has acted privileged, it's YOU.  Maybe you should point those  high powered psychology skills at yourself.

33 minutes ago, SerHaHa said:

...some ridiculous scenario...

I'm glad you agree that it's a ridiculous scenario.  My hypothetical was the same as what actually happened.  The rest of your post doesn't make sense in light of your agreement.

On 1/17/2017 at 6:13 PM, larrytheimp said:

Out of curiosity have you ever carried a dirty diaper in the car with you because you were prevented of disposing of it normally by someone?  

Was it a fucking doctor's office?

Oddly enough, my pediatrician's office doesn't allow diaper disposal.   Even just pee, nope.  They want you to take that crap - literally - with you.  I carried many a soiled nappy out to my car (or stuffed down inside my diaper bag) for later disposal back in the day.   (However, I never left home with kids in tow without a wet bag and at least 10 plastic bags specifically for this issue, so at least it could be contained somewhat.)

On 1/17/2017 at 6:13 PM, larrytheimp said:

That said ahead of time sure bring your child but had the invisible caveat just understand that while we provide toilets for our employees and other customers, child waste must be carried off the property?

Difference being, big people mess is (hopefully) flushed down immediately and the next user of the facilities won't necessarily have to enjoy the afterburn.  A wadded-up poopy diaper can provide HOURS of aromatics, especially in a confined space like a bathroom.

That being said, not allowing use of the dumpster is stoopid - it's not like doc offices don't have a disposal apparatus for biomedical waste.

Archived