NFL Divisional Playoffs: 3 games and Brady

Lord Lyman

4 minutes ago, Jaime L said:

Cowboys defense is starting to counter punch. We got ourselves a game. 

Also, give Dak a lot of credit; he has looked like nails these last two drives; his rating is 100.9; Rodgers' is 101.2.  This could be good.  

Just now, Jaime L said:

Cowboys defense is starting to counter punch. We got ourselves a game. 

Just now, Rockroi said:

Also, give Dak a lot of credit; he has looked like nails these last two drives; his rating is 100.9; Rodgers' is 101.2.  This could be good.  

Finally a good game. I know the Texans Pat game was close, but my eyes bled while trying to watch Brockstar. I also have high hopes for the next game. 

5 hours ago, Rockroi said:

But then there is Montana.  Fucking Montana was absurd.  He’s the only guy on the list with 2x as many Tds as INTs… IN THE PLAYOFFS… IN THE EIGHTIES where D-Linemen were basically allowed to sack you and then knife you and DBs hit WRs with two-by-fours.  Montana almost averaged 2 Tds per game!  Comparing him to Favre is silly.  Montana threw more TDs in fewer games and … a lot less picks.  Like… fuck … you know what?  I think he’s pretty good.  There, I said it.

I wonder how many of those came in the early 80's. Seemed to me it took the league a good 3 seasons or so to catch up to the West Coast offense. On top of that, the YAC for his receivers/backs was just obscene. He rarely had to throw deep, which likely limited his pick total. 

That is pretty amazement. Green Bay has touchdowns on all but two of their drives and on both of those Dallas got away with at least pulling the receiver on the shirt (they showed it clearly on the replay). Dallas is responding offensively, but it's going to be hard to match him score for score.

4 minutes ago, Altherion said:

That is pretty amazement. Green Bay has touchdowns on all but two of their drives and on both of those Dallas got away with at least pulling the receiver on the shirt (they showed it clearly on the replay). Dallas is responding offensively, but it's going to be hard to match him score for score.

Were responding. HAHAHAHAHA that interception was fucking amazing. 

5 minutes ago, Altherion said:

This is even more astounding considering GB is missing it's best receiver in Nelson. 

Archived