NFL Divisional Playoffs: 3 games and Brady

Lord Lyman

2 hours ago, Fez said:

Just been reported that Trump has nominated Woody Johnson to be ambassador to the UK. I'm really hoping that'll mean he'll be spending most of his time in London and won't have time to interfere with the Jets for the next few years.

No idea if the current front office is up to the task of doing anything; but Johnson has not been an asset in all his years.

Forget moving the Jags to London... lets move the Jets!!!!

2 hours ago, Prince of the North said:

*Shudder*  The only thing scarier than Skip Bayless and Ann Coulter possibly being the same person would be actually seeing Skip Bayless and Ann Coulter in the same room! :eek:

"doing it"

7 minutes ago, Prince of the North said:

Oh, thanks so much for the visual!!!  :eek::ack::leaving:

First place my mind went was human centipede, because I cannot imagine those two beings engaged in standard coitus, which likely requires more moisture than either fleshpuppet is capable of generating. Their version of sexual congress probably does involve reciprocal consumption of freshly ejected feces.

17 minutes ago, DanteGabriel said:

First place my mind went was human centipede, because I cannot imagine those two beings engaged in standard coitus, which likely requires more moisture than either fleshpuppet is capable of generating. Their version of sexual congress probably does involve reciprocal consumption of freshly ejected feces.

Jebus. The NFL thread has turned into a nightmare machine. 

15 minutes ago, DanteGabriel said:

Good thing I wasn't drinking anything when I read this!  And here I was just wondering which would be the "top" in such a scenario?:P

But we're probably getting a bit far afield here *ahem* so I'll just not go very far out on a limb at all and take the home teams this weekend.  I mean, I know it's football so almost anything can happen, but I just don't really see how GB's secondary stands up to ATL on their home turf and I'm just leaning toward NE in their home stadium. :dunno:

11 minutes ago, Manhole Eunuchsbane said:

Miracle Play in Dallas/GB Game Was Off the Cuff Call in the Huddle...

http://www.cbssports.com/nfl/news/heres-what-aaron-rodgers-said-in-the-huddle-before-packers-miracle-play/

Oh tats interesting. Yeah that was an insane game. I was pretty surprised like everyone was during that game like everyone was when Aaron Rodgers made that pass.

So apparently Shanahan and Gutekunst are pretty much a done deal for the Niners. Which is great, really...but also delivers this quote;

“It’s been Gutekunst for two weeks,” said one source close to the 49ers’ search. “He killed that interview. The owner says he’s Scot McCloughan without the drinking problem.”

1 hour ago, Prince of the North said:

Good thing I wasn't drinking anything when I read this!  And here I was just wondering which would be the "top" in such a scenario?:P

There is no top or bottom. There is no beginning or end. There is just a writhing ouroboros of bones, dessicated flesh, and shit, with vodka, Botox, and prescription opioids oozing from its pores. And its progeny will soon dominate our media.

52 minutes ago, James Arryn said:

So apparently Shanahan and Gutekunst are pretty much a done deal for the Niners. Which is great, really...but also delivers this quote;

That's about the level of tact I expect from Jed York. 

Can I assume Trent Baalke was Scot McCloughan without the talent problem? 

7 minutes ago, Jaime L said:

That's about the level of tact I expect from Jed York. 

Can I assume Trent Baalke was Scot McCloughan without the talent problem? 

Yeah, Jed's a gem. Can't imagine how things ever go wrong under his steady hand.

edit: to be completely fair, it might have been Denise. She's been very involved in this process, and even more infamous for insensitive comments.

42 minutes ago, DanteGabriel said:

There is no top or bottom. There is no beginning or end. There is just a writhing ouroboros of bones, dessicated flesh, and shit, with vodka, Botox, and prescription opioids oozing from its pores. And its progeny will soon dominate our media.

Dude, you seriously need to spoiler tag this shit. I just threw up in my mouth a little bit.

54 minutes ago, DanteGabriel said:

I was picturing the offspring looking like the Cryptkeeper...

19 minutes ago, Manhole Eunuchsbane said:

Dude, you seriously need to spoiler tag this shit. I just threw up in my mouth a little bit.

Sorry. The impending reign of Emperor Shitheel has got me in a dark place.

4 minutes ago, Joe Pesci said:

I was picturing the offspring looking like the Cryptkeeper...

Funnily enough, that's actually a shot of Kellyanne Conway before the makeup artists arrive.

I think we're far enough along page 22 of this thread that we ought to have a new thread.

1 hour ago, James Arryn said:

Yeah, Jed's a gem. Can't imagine how things ever go wrong under his steady hand.

edit: to be completely fair, it might have been Denise. She's been very involved in this process, and even more infamous for insensitive comments.

It's just the Yorks all of them, Denise, John and Jed.   I think though that Jed has edged out Dan Snyder now as worst owner ever.

Archived