NFL Divisional Playoffs: 3 games and Brady

Lord Lyman

Atlanta's offense looks unstoppable and unless Seattle's interior offensive line picks it up, this game could be over early.

eta: And GEEZ, Seattle's special teams are killing them.

2 minutes ago, trickster said:

Matty Ice...Nice! He is playing really well. Fantastic offensive scheme and play calling.  Manhole, Rhom and JA... your HC is on the Atlanta sideline....hope York is smart enough(lol) to recognise that....

Yeah, I'm not sure York can really fuck this up if he goes with either Shanahan or McDaniels. Seems like a win-win.

5 minutes ago, DanteGabriel said:

I've never seen anyone move the ball on the Seahawks like this.

Yeah, this is bordering on a blowout. Do or die time for Seattle's defense. You have to love Atlanta's balance on offense. They can do everything. So many weapons. And Julio Jones was out for much of that drive.

4 minutes ago, Ramsay B. said:

They are getting bullied and it's fun to watch. Bennett is gonna do something really dumb soon.

It looked like he poked a Falcons' defensive player in the eye during that goal line scuffle. Yeah, if the score gets really out of hand I would bet he gets thrown out for something.

1 minute ago, Joe Pesci said:

If Seattle scores a TD here and makes a stop on D, this is ballgame still.

While they didn't make the TD, it's still a 2 possession game with a little more than a whole quarter left. The issue is that Seattle seems utterly helpless to stem the flow of the Falcs' offense. It's just monstrous. 

Maaaan this is really making me want a Pack/Falc NFC championship game! Their regular season matchup (33-32 atlanta) was an excellent game, and both teams have gotten better since that point. 

Archived