Best acted scene in the series

Nocturne

When I read the thread title, that Robert/Cersei scene immediately came to mind. Here's a couple more.

Tyrion meeting the dragons (I'm still mind-boggled that Dinklage was able to summon all of that awe, feeling, everything when he was acting against a piece of plastic):

This Arya/Tywin scene:

Arya leaves the Hound to die:

Varys tells Tyrion his past:

V

50 minutes ago, Cridefea said:

Jaime's confession/bath scene:

But there are other scenes, too. I have to think about it :idea:

this!! And Hold The Door. All of the characters of the scenes involved in the Door/vision/cave.

When it comes to acting, I like Tyrion's scenes from the first several seasons, especially the first two. In the last two seasons, in many ways like Robert Downey Jr, he started playing himself. That said, his scenes with Lena in Season 2 are amazing.

Robert/Cersei scene is amazing. Both of them did amazing job and the scene was nicely modulated. Jamie's confession was truly great too.

Michelle Fairley has done amazing work on GoT and in comparison to what women of GoT have done in Season 6 and what she did in the first three seasons, she truly deserved more recognition.

Lastly, the first scene with Tywin and Jaime. The way he skinned that deer... Absolutely amazing.

Great thread, I literally agree that all the scenes mentioned are fantastic.

My top two at the moment, one of which seems popular here and the other has not been mentioned:

(1) Jaime in the bath with Brienne, talking about the Mad King, why he crossed him off, and how it's followed him ever since

(2)  Davos SHREDDING Melisandre about the burning of Shireen (with Jon Snow present).  That's an A+ by Liam Cunningham (Davos)

Honorable Mentions:  About 100 others..

Archived