Sir Aegon the 4th

Best fighters.

6 posts in this topic

Ok this is a 2 parter sorry

1 Do you think if Dayne and Hightower and Went were at the Trydent, Rheagar would still be alive? Dayne was his best friend and would not leave his side.

#2 If the best fights in history, Arther Dayne with Dawn, Aemon with Dark sister and Deymon Blackfyre with Blackfyre. If those 3 stood together do you think there is any 3 in history that could stand stand against them?

Edited by Sir Aegon the 4th

1 hour ago, Sir Aegon the 4th said:

Ok this is a 2 parter sorry

1 Do you think if Dayne and Hightower and Went were at the Trydent, Rheagar would still be alive? Dayne was his best friend and would not leave his side.

#2 If the best fights in history, Arther Dayne with Dawn, Aemon with Dark sister and Deymon Blackfyre with Blackfyre. If those 3 stood together do you think there is any 3 in history that could stand stand against them?

1. There's a decent chance that The Sword of the Morning could have killed Robert before Robert killed Rhaegar. That could have swayed the whole battle, and if the royalist had won the Battle of the Trident, KL probably wouldn't have fallen, Stannis would have died at SE, Rhaegar would have attempted a coup to despose his mad father, Dorne would have rebelled if Rhaegar would have set Elia aside for Lyana....and so the dominoes would have fallen. 

2. I think that some could have stood against them. One of the previous swords of the morning like Ser Ulrick Dayne, Lord Cregan Stark, and Lord Savage Sam Tarly could put up a good fight. The difference maker would be Dawn, Blackfyre, and Dark Sister. Let's say for the sake of argument that both Ser Ulrick and Ser Arthur are both armed with Dawn, Cregan armed with Ice, and Savage Sam armed with Heartsbane. I excluded some notable fighters like pre-mutilated Jaime Lannister and Baelor Breakspear because they don't have access to VS.

Great view, I forgot the say Rheagar and Arthur are my favorite characters. I love how Jamie talks about Dayne and George saying he was the best. I always wonder if Ned was looking for them think "holy crap where is Dayne" I personally think Dayne would have taken him out. Barristin was on par or close to Dayne and he said if he saw Robert smile at the body of Rheagar's children no army could have protected him. 

As for question#2

We don't know for sure if Aemon faced Stark in a real fight or sparring, but his option means a lot. It makes it seem that those 3 were never beaten in single combat. I think those 3 working together would have been damn near unstoppable.

But I think Barristin, Cregan Stark and Jamie would be an amazing fight Jammie and Barristin know Daynes fighting style, Aemon would fight stark, It all depends on who fights Demon. I think he could kill Jammie, then help Aemon. Dayne and Barristin would slug it out equall till who ever was left came in to help. 

1. It's  really hard to say because it's hard to Imagine three men would change Battle but they also bring things like leadership so idk

3. I doubt anyone could beat those 3 if armed with their VS. So imo swords are somewhat out of the question But I'll go....

Robert Baratheon 

Areo Hotah

Oberyn 

With Sword 

Jamie

Daemon Targ

Barristan 

Id like to put Cregan and Gwayne Corbray on here as well

(Daemon T And dragonknight both used Dark sister)

On 1/22/2017 at 1:53 PM, The Pimp that was Promised said:

1. There's a decent chance that The Sword of the Morning could have killed Robert before Robert killed Rhaegar. That could have swayed the whole battle, and if the royalist had won the Battle of the Trident, KL probably wouldn't have fallen, Stannis would have died at SE, Rhaegar would have attempted a coup to despose his mad father, Dorne would have rebelled if Rhaegar would have set Elia aside for Lyana....and so the dominoes would have fallen. 

2. I think that some could have stood against them. One of the previous swords of the morning like Ser Ulrick Dayne, Lord Cregan Stark, and Lord Savage Sam Tarly could put up a good fight. The difference maker would be Dawn, Blackfyre, and Dark Sister. Let's say for the sake of argument that both Ser Ulrick and Ser Arthur are both armed with Dawn, Cregan armed with Ice, and Savage Sam armed with Heartsbane. I excluded some notable fighters like pre-mutilated Jaime Lannister and Baelor Breakspear because they don't have access to VS.

I don't think dorne would have rebelled if rheggar had set aside alia. He could just have both. And since lyana died during childbirth it wouldn't have mattered any ways