The Valenqar (Theory)

GrayArea

Hello Sweet Summer Children!!! 

I have a theory on who Valenqar is! Not Jamie and not Tyrion. 

"And when your tears have DROWNED you, THE Valonqar will wrap his HANDS about your pale white throats and choke the life from you." -Maggy the frog 

Jamie doesn't have hand(s), he lost one. 

Tyrion would probably let Cersei live in misery then kill her. 

Why I think it's Euron, B)

Euron is the Valonqar of Baelon GreyJoy. The prophecy never says Your, it says The. 

Also Valonqar is the only word she uses in Valyrian. So I'm assuming The Valonqar has ties to Valyria. Euron boasts about traveling the smoking sea and walking the ruins of Valyria. It is there he finds the Dragon horn. Also Euron is Iron Born, they worship the drowned god, they are drowned in order to be "born again" .. (when your tears have drowned you) 

Eurons brother has visions of him on the iron throne in Valyrian armor with a mate beside him.. these visions came after Euron forced him to drink Shade of the evening. If he's on the throne he had to marry her or take it from her. Marriage seems more likely & he's probably going to be the worse villian we have seen yet.. so him killing her is not farfetched

Could Euron be Valonqar? 

*** I did a video on it, in Greater detail but it does contain leaked scenes so if your not interested in spoilers then do not click it. 

Video I did on who is The Valenqar

Archived