Name some famous People in history of ASOIAF that would despise the other(s)

One-eyed Misbehavin

Only rule is they did not live at the same time! A small reason even if obvious might help

I'll start by saying Maegor + Visenya (more so Visenya no doubt) would despise Alicent Hightower and Criston Cole for disregarding the chosen heir in favor of Aegon 2. I

I also think Jaeharys would be ashamed of Aegon 4. 

Many many many dragons (Maybe all in history?) would not be happy with the Lannisters. 

1 hour ago, Curled Finger said:

To be fair, Stannis probably wouldn't like anyone anywhere at any time for any reason.   He's cool that way.

I don't know about hate, but I'd sure be interested in Daena The Defiant 's opinion of Cersei.   

I agree with his thoughts of Daemon B. is a traitor I remember that quote but more so I agree with you, he has prolly been grinding those teeth his whole life. It would be odd seeing him pay homage to the dragons 

No one in KL would be safe from poison with those 2 "ladies" Wow that's a good one 

12 hours ago, One-eyed Misbehavin said:

I agree with his thoughts of Daemon B. is a traitor I remember that quote but more so I agree with you, he has prolly been grinding those teeth his whole life. It would be odd seeing him pay homage to the dragons 

No one in KL would be safe from poison with those 2 "ladies" Wow that's a good one 

Hehehehe...outside of the fun of these types of match ups I really do wonder what the Targs would think of Cersei's whole deal with Jamie, aiming to become queen--we see Cersei through our own lens of modern society.    The Targs, however, had a very different world view.    Was incest and pure bloodlines only OK for them or would they accept her mimicry?   I chose Daena because of the secret bastard.   Let's get Barbara Walters to air an interview.   

Ser Duncan the Tall with all his notions of chivalry and honor would have despised The Mountain, and would have probably challenged him to a duel. These two knights were polar opposites in that one defended the smallfolk and the other terrified the smallfolk. I would have loved to see that fight.

Ser Arthur Dayne would have despised all of the current Kingsguard, from the coward Ser Borros Blount to the arrogant Ser Loras Tyrell. The Sword of the Morning would probably despise Darkstar as well who once famously said, "he had a great sword," insinuating that Ser Arthur's prowess derived from Dawn.

Maegor the Cruel would have despised Baelor the Blessed and Cersei Lannister for obvious reasons.

On January 23, 2017 at 2:24 PM, The Pimp that was Promised said:

Ser Duncan the Tall with all his notions of chivalry and honor would have despised The Mountain, and would have probably challenged him to a duel. These two knights were polar opposites in that one defended the smallfolk and the other terrified the smallfolk. I would have loved to see that fight.

Ser Arthur Dayne would have despised all of the current Kingsguard, from the coward Ser Borros Blount to the arrogant Ser Loras Tyrell. The Sword of the Morning would probably despise Darkstar as well who once famously said, "he had a great sword," insinuating that Ser Arthur's prowess derived from Dawn.

Maegor the Cruel would have despised Baelor the Blessed and Cersei Lannister for obvious reasons.

Very nice

Archived