Football: fixture congestion

Iskaral Pust

West Ham have gone from the hardest 'smaller' club for the big teams to face to one of the easiest. They have picked up two points from eight games against the top six this season. Last year they got 25 points from the 12 matches against the same teams.

Well, West Ham's record against the big six last season was a bit of an anomaly. I never expected them to get nearly as many points this term although I didn't think they would struggle this much either. The big boys have improved since last season as well.

I just checked and West Ham's stadium is indeed The London Stadium. I though it was called Queen Elizabeth Park.

Tremendous half from PSG. Veratti and Draxler especially impressive.

Dortmund the better side in Lisbon but no goal. They've been going through every method of failing to score. Benfica should be down a man when their keeper mistimed a challenge on Dembele outside of the box.

6 hours ago, Notone said:

It wasn't just Jesus though. The entire top four looked quite sharp recently.

Jesus-Sterling-KdB-Sane

So an injured Jesus for City is probably not like Mane going to the AFCON for Liverpool.

You missed out Silva, who has been back to his majestic best lately. This was orgasmic!

23 hours ago, Consigliere said:

Yeah, but he tends to fluff alot of great chances too. Not the most reliable finisher.

Maybe it's cause he seems to miss them in high profile games? 

Lewandowski has been quality in the second half for sure. That flick on Thiagos first was filthy. 

Another year, another exit to Bayern. Arsenal were quite poor in the opening stages of the first half as well and it was one way traffic for a while but they did come back and finished the half well. Second half, Bayern have been all over them.

Even though Napoli are currently 3-1 down, this game has been more competitive.

Archived