is jaimeL a bourgeois pig?

Myshkin

4 minutes ago, Jaxom 1974 said:

Wait. How the he'll did I get referenced at all in this?  You all saw!  I've been acknowledged!  Haha!

Oh and Jamie is totally bourgeois...

who is this person? has anyone verified his credentials? i fear he may be a reprobate.

Just now, solokin said:

powerful testimony, however doubtful its authenticity. the investigative committee will no doubt wish to hear from you comrade. once it has been formed, of course.

There's more where that came from! For example, his social conscience: he occasionally, out of pure charity, throws coins out of the Jag's window into oncoming traffic for the benefit of nearby disadvantaged scamps (he calls it giving Darwin a hand) and chuckles at their verve as they run headlong into the street in search of his scattered succour. This almost always leads to a discussion on the efficiency of ambulance crews and JL's belief that health care ought really to be reserved for those more likely to 'make something of themselves' and not 'wasted on the barrell scrapings of life's meritocracy' which is almost word for word from Das Kapital from what I remember an ex-girlfriend saying.

And he is a Redskins fan! An ardent one, even. And I'm not sure if you are aware of the fact that the Redskins name, crest and mascot all pay very great homage to the noble savagery of the American indigenous peoples, possibly even including half-breeds. Honestly, this committee you mention would just be wasting it's time.

let us move this along. i move that comrade triskele be named to the exploratory committee. i further move that the exploratory committee appoint comrade triskele to the investigative committee. let it be noted that these motions have absolutely nothing to do with the fact that comrade triskele and i are besties, and everything to do with the fact that comrade triskele is a person of unquestioned integrity as confirmed by the regional soviet on more than one occasion.

5 hours ago, solokin said:

i propose that he is. i further propose that a committee be formed to investigate this matter, and should it be found necessary, punish jaimeL for his capitalist sympathies. until such time as this committee can be formed and complete its investigation, all party members in good standing should treat these accusations against jaimeL as fact, and act accordingly in their dealings with this nefarious character.

one final proposal: this thread should remain open indefinitely, both for the purpose of gathering evidence against jaimeL, as well as for the purpose of naming and providing evidence against other imperialist dogs who may be hiding amongst our ranks.

The recreant merchantilist pig recently cheated me out of a game of convivality I enjoyed to pass the winters. "Why!?!" I cried in dismay. Attempting to choke back the tears that seemed to be forcing themselves out of my eyes. 

I could not believe that jaimeL would throw aside what I thought was our truest friendship. But when I looked into his eyes, gone was the cheerful twinkle I'd seen during our many discussions while huddled inside against the cold. In its place, only a pale green shadow of currency. "You served your purpose wretch!" He snarled at me. "Did you really believe that such an impecunious creature such as yourself was worthy of my companionship? I have sold the position in which you so maladroitly floundered."

It was no use now, the tears came in force, flooding down my face. "But I was hit with injuries! And would have been safe if not for a great amount of misfortune in matchups! Please! Give me another chance, the land I work is poor, its bounty poorer! Our game and your friendship are all that sustain me!"

There was no remorse in that face, no hint of the friendly man I thought I had grown to admire. "That is why you are not, and never will be, a friend of mine."

I broke, I do not remember falling but the freezing wood of the ramshackle hut I called home was driving splinters into my knees as I tore at my hair and emitted a wordless wail of despair. 

The man who had introduced himself as jaimeL  those years ago smiled brutally before turning on his heel and walking towards the door through which I had invited him not an hour earlier. 

Through the river of tears and gasped sobs I perceived him stop after pushing aside the driftwood that hung on a string over the opening. He looked back at me, and in that instant I saw on his face that this was all a joke, a bit of fun gone too far. His eyes were friendly again, his smile warm! He would apologize, and help me to the unsplittable stump that served as my stool and endure my withering accusations of bad humor with an appropriately chastised endurance! And afterwards, I would pour him as much of the vodka my betrothed had been able distill last year as I could. Oh, jaimeL had told us how much he liked it! And that it was of such great quality that we simply must make enough next year to take to market, where he was sure it would fetch such a handsome price! I knew it for a certain!

But the look vanished with a terrible slowness as he reached into his pocket. The gaze he fixed upon me froze the breath in my throat, stopped the tears instantly, and scourged my hopes of reconciliation like the most terrible winter wind. By the time he revealed the eye-sized coin I could not have said which face was made of flesh, and which of remorseless metal. "Here", he said "so you know what I think you're worth." 

The coin hit the floor with the metallic ting of finality, and in the doorway where I thought my friend had stood... only snow and the coldest wind encroached upon my shattered world.

2 hours ago, James Arryn said:

Don't worry Jaime, I got this.

Thank God. Somehow, JA, despite your heartfelt defense, it slipped your mind that my beloved franchise just hired a real life homeless person. Doesn't that count for anything you hippies?! 

2 hours ago, solokin said:

who is this person? has anyone verified his credentials? i fear he may be a reprobate.

As a pending exploratory committee member, I vote we expunge this testimony from the record.

38 minutes ago, Pony Queen Jace said:

The coin hit the floor with the metallic ting of finality, and in the doorway where I thought my friend had stood... only snow and the coldest wind encroached upon my shattered world.

Ok, let me just say in my defense: 

This all happened exactly as PQJ described. Thank you. 

damning testimony. while monsieur eunuchsbane shall be merely sent to a meme camp-- to spend the rest of his days toiling on behalf of of the commonwealth-- chained to a laptop that can only show google image search results of 80s movie stills and bill belicheck 'celebrating'; JaimeL will hereby be melted down into axel geese and livestock fodder. Comrade triskele is away from his desk, but I have the orders here, codified with his marque

Pffft! Even the commies don't play fast and loose with parliamentary procedure.  They may recognize no other natural law, but they follow that one. 

A motion must be proposed, moved, seconded, voted, abstentions noted and the result declared and minuted.  Only a Belichick would attempt to circumvent the rules.  I denounce you!

7 hours ago, solokin said:

let us move this along. i move that comrade triskele be named to the exploratory committee. i further move that the exploratory committee appoint comrade triskele to the investigative committee. let it be noted that these motions have absolutely nothing to do with the fact that comrade triskele and i are besties, and everything to do with the fact that comrade triskele is a person of unquestioned integrity as confirmed by the regional soviet on more than one occasion.

Dudeski, how quickly you forget where his classy sympathies lie! But I do not! 

12 hours ago, chairman lmao said:

damning testimony. while monsieur eunuchsbane shall be merely sent to a meme camp-- to spend the rest of his days toiling on behalf of of the commonwealth-- chained to a laptop that can only show google image search results of 80s movie stills and bill belicheck 'celebrating'; JaimeL will hereby be melted down into axel geese and livestock fodder. Comrade triskele is away from his desk, but I have the orders here, codified with his marque

Well shit, sign me up. You basically just described my dream job. Workers paradise, indeed.

2 minutes ago, Manhole Eunuchsbane said:

Well shit, sign me up. You basically just described my dream job. Workers paradise, indeed.

From each according to his ability, to each shall be a stream of memes extolling the virtues of the every man; John Matrix.

3 minutes ago, Fez said:

From each according to his ability, to each shall be a stream of memes extolling the virtues of the every man; John Matrix.

My first offering made in the spirit of your post and to the glory of the party as a whole.

https://img.ifcdn.com/images/864abc446b891b94229fef61472947e3f42a65d5353982f21c80fdf5917df392_3.jpg

Archived