is jaimeL a bourgeois pig?

Myshkin

11 hours ago, Iskaral Pust said:

Pffft! Even the commies don't play fast and loose with parliamentary procedure.  They may recognize no other natural law, but they follow that one. 

A motion must be proposed, moved, seconded, voted, abstentions noted and the result declared and minuted.  Only a Belichick would attempt to circumvent the rules.  I denounce you!

5 hours ago, kairparabola said:

Dudeski, how quickly you forget where his classy sympathies lie! But I do not! 

These are some outrageous violations by Comrade Solokin. Presuming I have not been melted down to livestock fodder by the end of the day, I propose we form an exploratory committee to investigate whether Comrade Solokin has been a counter-revolutionary all along, which depending on our findings will determine if we hang him from a lamppost or nearest awning. 

39 minutes ago, Jaime L said:

These are some outrageous violations by Comrade Solokin. Presuming I have not been melted down to livestock fodder by the end of the day, I propose we form an exploratory committee to investigate whether Comrade Solokin has been a counter-revolutionary all along, which depending on our findings will determine if we hang him from a lamppost or nearest awning. 

I second the need for this exploratory committee. For too long we have allowed his exuberance of the party to hide the true evils that Comrade Solokin has committed. I am reliably informed that just recently he scoffed at the labours of the masses, and questioned whether it wasn't better to leave the means of production in the hands of the elite.  

I must protest this reactionism movement against comrade Solokin. Allow me to present this defense of our leader; he struggles mightily to preserve the interests of the proletariat and the party, but possibly under the heat of the California sun he has become a species of dried preserves himself. Let us show him the same kind of leniency and compassion he would show for those falling under his judgment. Except we should definitely leave out the knouting.

1 hour ago, Jaime L said:

If we only had a regular, esteemed poster on this board whose knowledge of the inner workings of communism we all revered and respected who could comment on these recent proceedings. But where would one find such a poster?

lies and perfidy. these slanderous accusations against my person will not stand. i am a mere common man, the most common of men, not some elitist, hyundai driving academic like jaimeL. and yes, my hands may be soft, the nails manicured in the french fashion, but within my slight and sunken chest beats the heart of a laborer. let us not forget that the supreme soviet has decreed that one need not have ever labored to be considered a laborer. 

15 minutes ago, larrytheimp said:

I'm not even that interested in whether it's jamieL or comrade solokin, but let's haul someone in front of a committee on some serious charges, the sooner the better.  The people must see their will executed with extreme prejudice and efficiency.   

For the good of the party should we not just haul them both in? After all any good comrade would have nothing to hide from such a committee, and could in good conscience meet their fate no matter the outcome trusting in the efficiency and righteousness of the committee. 

16 minutes ago, Reny of Storms End said:

For the good of the party should we not just haul them both in? After all any good comrade would have nothing to hide from such a committee, and could in good conscience meet their fate no matter the outcome. 

https://cdn.meme.am/cache/instances/folder189/54301189.jpg

/Just doing my part to seize the memes of production, comrades. 

4 hours ago, Manhole Eunuchsbane said:

If we only had a regular, esteemed poster on this board whose knowledge of the inner workings of communism we all revered and respected who could comment on these recent proceedings. But where would one find such a poster?

It is easy to find experts on communism. It is a simple checklist with only two boxes too tick

* Are they un-American or non-American ?
*Do they use French words instead of English words  for example they use clever French word such as  bourgeois instead of simple English phrase such as  "city dweller". ?

9 minutes ago, chuck norris 42 said:

It is easy to find experts on communism. It is a simple checklist with only two boxes too tick

* Are they un-American or non-American ?
*Do they use French words instead of English words  for example they use clever French word such as  bourgeois instead of simple English phrase such as  "city dweller". ?

Two%20communist%20thangs_zpsyqfuyn3g.jpg

while we wait for the exploratory committee to form and then name the investigative committee, i suggest we form a deliberative committee to discuss the efficacy of committee hearings as a means of effecting the will of the people.

1 minute ago, solokin said:

while we wait for the exploratory committee to form and then name the investigative committee, i suggest we form a deliberative committee to discuss the efficacy of committee hearings as a means of effecting the will of the people.

I propose a secondary exploratory committee whose purpose it will be to form and then name the deliberative committee. 

Archived