Which characters are you most excited to see reunited?

KyLoMcf

Might be more interesting to have one friendly meet up and one not so friendly. 

For me Its Jon and Tyrion, I feel they both affected each other greatly and would be great to see them reunited now as they both had relatively humble beginnings in book 1. 

Close second would be Ayra and Nymeria! 

As for a non friendly meeting has to go to the brothers Clegane 

Let me know what you think! 

(Not sure if this Topic has been posted before, I had a brief look but couldnt find anything similar.) 

Friendly, Arya and Jon

Maybe (?) friendly, Arya and Nymeria, like you said

Not friendly (I hope), Arya and Sansa

Not friendly (I guess), Arya and Sandor

Definitely not friendly, Arya and some people on her list

Least friendly ever please, Arya and Littlefinger

I don't know, I feel like I might love one character more than the others..

9 hours ago, Makk said:

Jaime with Tyrion. 

:agree:

Αlso 

• Brienne and Stannis
  • Asha and Euron
  • Cersei and Margaery
  • Sansa and Jeyne Poole
  • Daenerys and Maggo
  • Tyrion and Aegon
  • Theon and Alannys

Bran and Rickon. Not sure what age Rickon will be when he shows up again (not that much older I'd imagine although we never know) but I'd like to know if he's grown enough to realise why Bran had to have Osha take him to safety. Or if he's still a little kid, him running to his brother again warms my heart. 

• Tyrion and Tysha ::: Without a doubt. The only one that even matters, to me. His arc will not be complete, to me, if he doesn't resolve that issue. He has to find her. Or her corpse. Or her children. Or her family. Or some clues about her. Anything. Must happen. Must. More important than who wins the throne, more important than 3 heads of the dragon, more important than AAR, than tPtwP. More important than a Stark reunion. More important than UnMountain meeting his end. More important than Arya crossing names off her list.

5 minutes ago, HaeSuse said:
  • Tyrion and Tysha ::: Without a doubt. The only one that even matters, to me. His arc will not be complete, to me, if he doesn't resolve that issue. He has to find her. Or her corpse. Or her children. Or her family. Or some clues about her. Anything. Must happen. Must. More important than who wins the throne, more important than 3 heads of the dragon, more important than AAR, than tPtwP. More important than a Stark reunion. More important than UnMountain meeting his end. More important than Arya crossing names off her list.

To be honest the only one I can imagine Tyrion best with is probably Tysha (not Sansa, Daenerys or whoever else appears)

But it's so fucking complicated. I feel that it would be way too cruel if they ever meet. What are the chances of Tysha believing Tyrion's words? It seems pretty challenging to write, but hey if GRRM can write it in a way that seems realistic I'm all up for it. Just not really optimistic that their meeting will be good on Tyrion or Tysha.

I would like to see Arya and Nymeria meet finally. We've been waiting so long. Definitely Sandor and Sansa for me, please make it happen!

I also want some reunion between Jorah and Daenerys. Daenerys has been thinking Jorah a whole lot and he does "appear" to her when she's re-affirming her identity with Drogon.

I would also like to see LF meet LSH, but of course I know it's impossible :(

Who Knows if Friendly or not?

2 minutes ago, HaeSuse said:

•  

Not so friendly

• Jaime and Bran ::: Old Crone, deliver us this meeting, please.
  • Barristan and Cersei ::: I'd love for him to take her head off while mentioning something about being a Kingsguard, not a Queensguard, and how he serves a new (same as old!) House now. I feel Ser Selmy was possibly the most honorable man in Westeros (right there with Ned), and Cersei/Joffrey did everything they could to humiliate and shame him. This would be sweet revenge.
  • Hound and Mountain

Friendly

• Arya and Gendry

I've got a horrible feeling that Pretty Merris is going to be revealed as Tysha. I'm not basing it on anything tangible though, just seems like something GRRM would do.

40 minutes ago, Lifestream said:

I would also like to see LF meet LSH, but of course I know it's impossible :(

Is it?

She's in the Riverlands, where he's Lord Paramount. If things go wrong in the Vale (and they will) then that seems the most logical place to run to.

There's a bunch of people I want to see Cat reunite with to be honest. Imagine how Sansa, Rickon or Bran would react to the monster she's become, for example? Imagine how she'll react to realising that two of her sons are still alive but are terrified of her. Imagine how she'll react if she ever discovers Jon's true parentage? Will she take Edmure handing over Riverrun to the Freys as the reluctant acceptance of defeat that it was, or will she it as him colluding with the enemy? She hanged Merrett after all, and all he did at the RW was fail to get the Greatjon too drunk to fight. Will she really spare Roslin?

So many potentially great moments for that character.

2 minutes ago, UnFit Finlay said:

I've got a horrible feeling that Pretty Merris is going to be revealed as Tysha. I'm not basing it on anything tangible though, just seems like something GRRM would do.

Is it?

She's in the Riverlands, where he's Lord Paramount. If things go wrong in the Vale (and they will) then that seems the most logical place to run to.

There's a bunch of people I want to see Cat reunite with to be honest. Imagine how Sansa, Rickon or Bran would react to the monster she's become, for example? Imagine how she'll react to realising that two of her sons are still alive but are terrified of her. Imagine how she'll react if she ever discovers Jon's true parentage? Will she take Edmure handing over Riverrun to the Freys as the reluctant acceptance of defeat that it was, or will she it as him colluding with the enemy? She hanged Merrett after all, and all he did at the RW was fail to get the Greatjon too drunk to fight. Will she really spare Roslin?

So many potentially great moments for that character.

I thought Tysha was dark-haired and Meris blonde and really tall.

I too expect things to go bad in the Vale, Sansa can't catch a break and there's Shadrich too.

I do wonder if LSH will stick for the whole of TWOW, but she's really far from Bran, Rickon, Jon and Arya. Only Sansa is close so far.

I hope Roslin doesn't get hurt, I mean she's pretty innocent and she's carrying Edmure's child.

I actually really hope Tyrion never finds Tysha. When he asks where whores go I like that to be rhetorical. I think not meeting her would be best for his character because he learned so many valuable lessons as a kid because of how his dad treated him (not allowed to travel, or marry, put in charge of sewers, etc). That cruel mistreatment made him the man he is today and I think if he finds Tysha, who in my opinion was just a first love and probably was not a soulmate anyways, then he might regress and become more of a liability for whichever side he is on.

Tyrion - LF. That would be great because LF has been responsible for so many things that have ended up being blamed on Tyrion.

Tyrion - Jon. Two rational minds on opposite sides, may be that their respect and admiration for each other saves the realm.

Arya - Jon. Bittersweet because they have both changed so much. There likely won't be any hair-mussing.

This is kind of obscure but Edric or Gendry and Stannis. I don't think he could kill either once he sees them. Maybe there will be a peach around?

Rickon and any Stark kid (including Jon). Complete fantasy, but I dream of a skagosi version of the Entwash, Rickon drinking and becoming big/strong and wild. Riding unicorns while shaggydog paces him, becoming a savage.

I look forward to Bran and Jon but the sheer amount of (potential) knowledge that will be shared gives me a headache.

Archived