NFL: The Politics of Superb Owls or Trumping the Fail-Cons

Manhole Eunuchsbane

6 minutes ago, DireWolfSpirit said:

Dion Jones gets my vote thus far.

he's playing a great game right now. But the MVP absolutely, one hundred percent goes to Matt Ryan. This offense is literally what's kept them going through the season, and Ryan's putting out absolutely ridiculous stats on a consistent basis. 

2 minutes ago, Suzanna Stormborn said:

Oh for sure, total SEC vs anyone scenario.

dangerous words after this past year but i take your meaning. :cheers:  i've been waiting my entire life for what is, at this point, MOST DEFINITELY GONNA HAPPEN!!!!!!!!!!111!

3 minutes ago, Manhole Eunuchsbane said:

So how does this apparently inevitable loss affect the GOAT conversation? 4-3 in Superb Owls sounds a bit limp, doesn't it? Johnny Joe Idaho back in the drivers seat, at least in terms of postseason?

Joe will be in his room, masturbating.

i don't think it changes what i already think.  a football career is a team career and you have to consider the body of work as well as the competition...that being said, brady is the GOAT.

i'm 43 and have been rabid for football in any form since 9 or 10 so i've witnessed most of the truly unbelievable shit that happened first hand.  what the patriots have done on the team level should be applauded...a true blueprint on how to be successful in todays NFL

ETA:  a blueprint on how to be successful at life really.  it truly is amazing.

2 minutes ago, Manhole Eunuchsbane said:

Indeed. And the thousand yard gaze of futility on Tommy's face is priceless.

I really enjoyed the earlier shots of him hanging his head whilst sitting on the bench.

E: Stifler doesn't look happy on the sideline either...

E2: Spuds McKenzie!

Just now, Joe Pesci said:

I really enjoyed the earlier shots of him hanging his head whilst sitting on the bench.

it seems like piling on but i've enjoyed it also.  i hope they are graceful post game.  i think they will be.  HEEHEEEEE!!!!

18 minutes ago, Manhole Eunuchsbane said:

So how does this apparently inevitable loss affect the GOAT conversation? 4-3 in Superb Owls sounds a bit limp, doesn't it? Johnny Joe Idaho back in the drivers seat, at least in terms of postseason?

4-3 with more taint than Saidin.

Brady is GOTE not GOAT.

Archived