Video Games: Next Stop... Andromeda

Rhom

On 18/03/2017 at 8:20 AM, Rhom said:

I mean sure... if you want to cheat your employer out of their hard earned money, you could take payment for doing nothing like some sort of communist.

How does one taking paid leave cheat the employer out of money? If paid leave is part of your employment how is using it cheating?

4 hours ago, The Anti-Targ said:

How does one taking paid leave cheat the employer out of money? If paid leave is part of your employment how is using it cheating?

Is this the right thread for this long-burning, long-running discussion? I think we can take that to General Chatter.

Also, we need a new thread.

3 hours ago, Werthead said:

Is this the right thread for this long-burning, long-running discussion? I think we can take that to General Chatter.

Also, we need a new thread.

Sure in general this is not a video game topic. But when someone actually directly accuses another person of defrauding their employer by taking a day off to play a video game I think it is reasonable to respond directly in the thread. After all I am not talking about the pros and cons of paid leave.

I'll drop it so long as accusations of criminal behavior are never made again.

1 hour ago, The Anti-Targ said:

Sure in general this is not a video game topic. But when someone actually directly accuses another person of defrauding their employer by taking a day off to play a video game I think it is reasonable to respond directly in the thread. After all I am not talking about the pros and cons of paid leave.

I'll drop it so long as accusations of criminal behavior are never made again.

I'm with Wert... but I can't go without answering this, while in general I'm not a paid vacation guy (as a small business owner, if I'm out of the office; there's no money coming in) I also have to say that if you can't tell that my comment was made tongue in cheek; maybe the Internet  is not the right place for you.

Its a recurring joke/discussion from weeks ago in this thread.

Archived