TTTNE (v.468) AB I - a title of one's own

HexMachina

If Rocksniffer is one of the choices, he gets my vote as well as my love :love:

Sorry I'm not around much guys. I do miss you. Between politics and work, there's a lack of time to keep up with everything and I always feel totally lost when I pop in and don't recognize half the people and don't know what anyone is talking about, but I do still love you guys!

57 minutes ago, Lord Sidious said:

I have to protest, JQCs team is unable to offer cookies,as we all know, the dark side has the monopoly on them and I'm not willing to share.

Oh please, that's such a propaganda. The dark side always burns their cookies anyways, with all the high voltage lightnings and vulcanic planets... 

44 minutes ago, First of My Name said:

I was busy with exams, thank you very much. (Unironically though, thanks for counting, this looks right).

ETA: Reading back I found this

So this is the tally:

JQC: 5 (Fomn, Felice, Kid, Rhae, BB)

Ab-Sniffer: 4 (Sidious, Helena, Buckwheat, pebble)

This is looking more like it, spammers.

Oh you know I didn't mean that, we'll always fill in for the BoyKing while he's busy with exams. 

With lany's vote that's: 

JQC: 5 (Felice, FoMN, Kid, Rhae, BB) 

Ab-Sniffer: 5 (Sidious, Helena, Buckwheat, Pebble, Lany) 

The tension...!

See, now it at least resembles a proper spamsmoot. 

38 minutes ago, RhaenysB said:

Oh please, that's such a propaganda. The dark side always burns their cookies anyways, with all the high voltage lightnings and vulcanic planets... 

Pure nonsense, everyone knows dark side cookies are best, after all, who likes white chocolate, it's disgusting!.

Uh oh. I just remembered whoever wins has to make a very long list of court memers with titles including all the previous rulers and stuff. Can the anarcho-syndicalist party vouch they are capable of doing this seriously?

57 minutes ago, RhaenysB said:

Oh you know I didn't mean that, we'll always fill in for the BoyKing while he's busy with exams. 

That's great, because I have a couple of assignments I still need to do, I'll mail them to you.

18 minutes ago, Lord Sidious said:

Pure nonsense, everyone knows dark side cookies are best, after all, who likes white chocolate, it's disgusting!.

You misspelled delicious.

12 minutes ago, Buckwheat said:

White chocolate is good.

Also, it is WEEKEND. Finally. I am spending the afternoon cuddled up in my room and going nowhere.

I'm finally done with my exams now so I'm grateful for the weekend too. I'm gonna spend the afternoon binging shows and the evening drinking, so it's the perfect Friday.

33 minutes ago, Buckwheat said:

Uh oh. I just remembered whoever wins has to make a very long list of court memers with titles including all the previous rulers and stuff. Can the anarcho-syndicalist party vouch they are capable of doing this seriously?

Anything is possible with anarchy! 

1 hour ago, Lany Freelove Cassandra said:

If Rocksniffer is one of the choices, he gets my vote as well as my love :love:

Sorry I'm not around much guys. I do miss you. Between politics and work, there's a lack of time to keep up with everything and I always feel totally lost when I pop in and don't recognize half the people and don't know what anyone is talking about, but I do still love you guys!

thank you my dear Lany, light of my heart... i am humbled by your support...

though not too humble...since i believe ab and i have the only true plan to lead TTTNE into this new uncertain world...

30 minutes ago, Buckwheat said:

i shall seriously tell you this is the area where i will seek and accept the council of the illustrious leaders who have gone before me, beloved Queen emeritus...

though i am curious if anarchy lends itself to following the old rules...

8 minutes ago, First of My Name said:

That's great, because I have a couple of assignments I still need to do, I'll mail them to you.

You misspelled delicious.

I'm finally done with my exams now so I'm grateful for the weekend too. I'm gonna spend the afternoon binging shows and the evening drinking, so it's the perfect Friday.

i agree this is a great start to a prefect friday...just need to start the drinking at lunch...to help you figure out how the giant fits in...

15 minutes ago, Lord Sidious said:

No, white chocolate really isn't very nice, try the lindor dark chocolate boxes then come back!.

I have a green and blacks tasting box from my birthday. Its primarily high cocoa dark chocolate. It makes everything better :) 

I have been lured back with promises of cookies and booze. Now that's what I calls a proper spamsmoot, sez I! Let the bribery consisting of things delicious, intoxicating and lascivious... Yes, let's not forget the latter... commence! :D 

4 minutes ago, Quoth said:

I have been lured back with promises of cookies and booze. Now that's what I calls a proper spamsmoot, sez I! Let the bribery consisting of things delicious, intoxicating and lascivious... Yes, let's not forget the latter... commence! :D 

Cookies with JQC or Cookies and lewdness with anarchy. Easy choice.

1 minute ago, ab aeterno said:

Cookies with JQC or Cookies and lewdness with anarchy. Easy choice.

That is hard to argue with. Am I correct counted among your supporters are Lany and Peb? That certainly ups the lewdness factor. :lol: Ummm... to a proper lady like degree of course. <ahem> :uhoh:

Ah. Well, then. It is decided. Through long standing treaties and a wildly mirthful history, there is but no choice but to cast my lot in with Lany and Peb. Besides, I always listen to them. Except when they tell me to stop. ;)

1 minute ago, Nazca Barsavi said:

Cookies and lewdness, you say? Then I must vote anarchy.

Glad to hear it! See, this spamsmoot was lacking in proper advertisement. A failure to put the essential issues at the forefront, resulting in a lack of enthusiasm among the hidden majority. Thank the Gods I came along when I did. 

Oh, and welcome to the madness. :)

1 hour ago, Lord Sidious said:

No, white chocolate really isn't very nice, try the lindor dark chocolate boxes then come back!.

I really don't like dark chocolate, I know white is hardly even real chocolate but it just tastes so much better to me.

Tally:
JQC: 5 (Felice, FoMN, Kid, Rhae, BB) 
Ab-Sniffer: 7 (Sidious, Helena, Buckwheat, Pebble, Lany, Quoth, Nazca) 

Archived