TTTNE (v.468) AB I - a title of one's own

HexMachina

1 hour ago, ab aeterno said:

Dark chocolate is the best chocolate. 

This

1 hour ago, HelenaExMachina said:

I have a green and blacks tasting box from my birthday. Its primarily high cocoa dark chocolate. It makes everything better :) 

Oooo yum, I wish I had some chocs, I've gone home early because I feel terrible :(.

11 minutes ago, First of My Name said:

I really don't like dark chocolate, I know white is hardly even real chocolate but it just tastes so much better to me.

Tally:
JQC: 5 (Felice, FoMN, Kid, Rhae, BB) 
Ab-Sniffer: 7 (Sidious, Helena, Buckwheat, Pebble, Lany, Quoth, Nazca) 

Again you just prove you belong with the light.

2 hours ago, Buckwheat said:

Uh oh. I just remembered whoever wins has to make a very long list of court memers with titles including all the previous rulers and stuff. Can the anarcho-syndicalist party vouch they are capable of doing this seriously?

Obviously not, anarchy isn't even able to properly announce their coalition. 

@Lord Sidious who said we only offer white chocolate? We offer all kinds of chocolate, and drinks. (We also Adore and protect hop hops contrary to a certain member of the anarchy coalition you voted for)

you people don't want chocolate and cookies? Fine, no cookies or chocolate for you. 

4 minutes ago, RhaenysB said:

Obviously not, anarchy isn't even able to properly announce their coalition. 

@Lord Sidious who said we only offer white chocolate? We offer all kinds of chocolate, and drinks. (We also Adore and protect hop hops contrary to a certain member of the anarchy coalition you voted for)

you people don't want chocolate and cookies? Fine, no cookies or chocolate for you. 

https://s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/564x/7f/4e/37/7f4e371ad965f396d31014cd9a16f2f5.jpg

1 hour ago, RhaenysB said:

A bad attempt at spreading disinformation, everyone knows cookies and hop hops fall under my control, and as for Cara, I wish she did ;).

Okay, spammers, a question of utmost importance. Does this facebook sticker look more blushy/embarrassed or flirty/lewd? In other words, does it stand for :blushing: or for :leer: ?

Skinny jeans progress report, addendum 1: the pair from New Yorker lets out so much dye it is unbelievable. I washed them by hand and the water turned black and I could just see the black dye seeping out. I hung them over the bathtub to dry and now there is a black stream from where the drops fell towards the drain. Good thing I did not put them in the washer with the rest of the clothing, everything would have turned black!

23 minutes ago, Buckwheat said:

Okay, spammers, a question of utmost importance. Does this facebook sticker look more blushy/embarrassed or flirty/lewd? In other words, does it stand for :blushing: or for :leer: ?

Skinny jeans progress report, addendum 1: the pair from New Yorker lets out so much dye it is unbelievable. I washed them by hand and the water turned black and I could just see the black dye seeping out. I hung them over the bathtub to dry and now there is a black stream from where the drops fell towards the drain. Good thing I did not put them in the washer with the rest of the clothing, everything would have turned black!

1. Lewd. Definitely lewd. It's presenting. 
  2. Can't comment so much on women's jeans, but for guys' jeans you don't want to be washing them too often. The CEO of Levi's says never, but that might be a bit extreme. 

25 minutes ago, Buckwheat said:

I can't really tell but it looks rather coy than lewd to me. 

New Yorker clothing is horrible quality. It is known. Btw, aren't you supposed to wash black, white and color separately? I know I do so. 

3 hours ago, ab aeterno said:

I stand corrected ;) 

31 minutes ago, Buckwheat said:

Looks to me like blushing, but in a slighty leerier way than usual.

One for lewd, one for coy, and one for ... both? Opinions divided.

1 minute ago, RhaenysB said:

New Yorker clothing is horrible quality. It is known. Btw, aren't you supposed to wash black, white and color separately? I know I do so. 

I wash dark and light separately. I do not really have enough clothing to warrant three categories. And I wash everything woollen by hand.

This was the first time I bought anything from there. I hope the jeans do not lose all the colour after a few washes. They probably won't, I suppose this was just one the first wash. For any case I will hand-wash them the next time too.

6 hours ago, Buckwheat said:

White chocolate is good.

So does that mean you're switching your vote over to JQC? The side of diversity, with all kinds of chocolate!

52 minutes ago, Buckwheat said:

Closer to :blushing:, but with an element of :leer: - it's "that was naughty but I like it".

33 minutes ago, RhaenysB said:

I can't really tell but it looks rather coy than lewd to me. 

I usually do dark colours together then lighter colours and whites on their own too.

38 minutes ago, Lord Sidious said:

I usually do dark colours together then lighter colours and whites on their own too.

Look at this: 

27 minutes ago, ab aeterno said:

Liar. Sith don't wear whites.

They call you a liar, they call hop hops vermin. And you still vote for this lot??? 

Join Team JQC and bring peace to hop hops, chocolate and white laundry. 

48 minutes ago, felice said:

So does that mean you're switching your vote over to JQC? The side of diversity, with all kinds of chocolate!

Nah, Rocksniffer is still better at flattering.

48 minutes ago, felice said:

Closer to :blushing:, but with an element of :leer: - it's "that was naughty but I like it".

Good description. I would agree and will use it in this meaning from now on.

30 minutes ago, Buckwheat said:

Nah, Rocksniffer is still better at flattering. 

Let's test this theory. 

What? Why?  Why would you vote for anarchy? When you could follow me... and vote JQC!

And discuss interesting topics and have glühwine and getting more prizes for being a language and literature ace while you wear these fluffy socks all day long.

while @Lord Sidious could play with her hop hops and get a new set of robes and pair of shoes every day. Well how does that sound?

Archived