TTTNE (v.468) AB I - a title of one's own

HexMachina

3 hours ago, KiDisaster said:

Many congratulations to our new rulers, or non-rulers since it's anarchy. So technically I can declare myself ruler and have you all thrown in the dungeons for treason and no one can stop me. HAHAHAHA! 

Not that I'd ever do something so rude of course :P 

Hey, that's my plan!

Uh, I mean, what coup?

4 hours ago, RhaenysB said:

Response: I would, but I don't think anybody is able to deal with them who is not me. 

Statement: There are not many organic meatbag problems that cannot be dealt with by shooting another organic meatbag with a blaster rifle.

14 minutes ago, KiDisaster said:

Have you called customer support? Amazon is usually very good about fixing problems. 

I will. The estimated delivery date was February 1st. I want to wait a whole week before I start nagging them. 

30 minutes ago, HK-47 said:

Statement: There are not many organic meatbag problems that cannot be dealt with by shooting another organic meatbag with a blaster rifle.

Statement: I'm pretty sure a machine gun wouldn't solve my problems. But gratitude. 

1 minute ago, RhaenysB said:

What kind? I have the secret garden one. 

I bought the Enchanted Forest one - probably from the same series, white with golden ornaments, right? It was a decision between this one and the ocean-themed one. My friend has the jungle one and I coloured with her last week in her book, but I did not want to buy the exactly same one.

20 minutes ago, Buckwheat said:

I bought a colouring book. Now I am starting to colour in it. It has very pretty pictures.

I tried, but it would have been a stretch to make something lewd out of this.

2 minutes ago, RhaenysB said:

What kind? I have the secret garden one. 

That's more like it. Rhae's secret garden. 

1 minute ago, Buckwheat said:

I bought the Enchanted Forest one - probably from the same series, white with golden ornaments, right? It was a decision between this one and the ocean-themed one. My friend has the jungle one and I coloured with her last week in her book, but I did not want to buy the exactly same one.

Yeah, the Johanna Basford ones. I got mine for Christmas from a friend last year. I kinda wanted to get the Christmas one this year, but I knew I would never have finished it in one season so I didn't end up buying it. 

1 minute ago, ab aeterno said:

I tried, but it would have been a stretch to make something lewd out of this.

That's more like it. Rhae's secret garden. 

What do you imagine is in that secret garden of Rhae's? :huh:

Archived