TTTNE (v.468) AB I - a title of one's own

HexMachina

13 minutes ago, Buckwheat said:

Whoever has not seen Frozen has to seriously rethink their life decisions.

Now why is this thing I have to do here not working?

Yeah people, go watch frozen if you must watch 2010s Disney . Just stay away from Brave. Stay faaaaar away. 

I'm not sure I understand that. 

1 hour ago, Buckwheat said:

Whoever has not seen Frozen has to seriously rethink their life decisions.

Now why is this thing I have to do here not working?

What would I get from watching Frozen?, I'm pretty certain there's nothing in it I'd find enjoyable.

1 hour ago, RhaenysB said:

I'm not sure I understand that. 

I have some problems with the website that I am supposed to be editing at work. The changes I save do not appear on the site. Now I am trying to call the company who hostes the site, but it does not look like the phone is working either. And I am alone in the office - really alone in this part of the building - so I cannot ask anybody else.

2 minutes ago, Pebble said:

Bucky.   Sometimes you have to replace the batteries on those toys or they stop working.

My work computer?

Just now, Lord Sidious said:

What would I get from watching Frozen?, I'm pretty certain there's nothing in it I'd find enjoyable.

An earworm.

18 minutes ago, Buckwheat said:

I have some problems with the website that I am supposed to be editing at work. The changes I save do not appear on the site. Now I am trying to call the company who hostes the site, but it does not look like the phone is working either. And I am alone in the office - really alone in this part of the building - so I cannot ask anybody else.

I'm sorry that sounds annoying. I can feel that. I'm so done with this day and this job and this firm, I mean :tantrum: 

Okay, managed to get the webhosting company and the lady told me that it only works with Internet Explorer and no other browser. I was using Mozilla. Tried with IE and it works now, but seriously ... what is this, 1995?

1 hour ago, Buckwheat said:

Okay, managed to get the webhosting company and the lady told me that it only works with Internet Explorer and no other browser. I was using Mozilla. Tried with IE and it works now, but seriously ... what is this, 1995?

I don't even have the option of using IE :wacko:, that's poor thinking in their part.

2 hours ago, Buckwheat said:

That's really sad. Everybody should use google chrome or safari. In worst case opera. I loathe both Mozilla and internet explorer. 

1 hour ago, HelenaExMachina said:

I use Mozilla when I am on my laptop. Safari on my iPad.

I will not fall asleep.

I will not fall asleep.

I will not-

I use Firefox on my Mac unless a page won't read properly on it then I use Safari, I use Safari on my phone but I'm not a big fan of it on a computer.

Also:

ok spammies...my fucked up real life has bogged me down this week ...however i changed my avi as you all can see...as my ex-Queen Buckwheat encouraged me to do...and former King Bamm Bamm sent me his list and i am re-working it...should be ready tonight once i start drinking...

and here is a little lewdness to hold y'all over...

On 2/7/2017 at 2:55 AM, RhaenysB said:

:lmao: Sniffer that avatar!!! :rofl: 

glad you and bucky like it...though some how i lost her quote...

On 2/7/2017 at 8:51 AM, Pebble said:

Random Name of the day

Surname   : Plum

First name  Virginijus

Tell me that did not make you snigger like a 13 year old school boy

Edit  - Oh and this is probably my final Pictionary advert before the game starts on THRUSDAY

i admit i did...

On 2/7/2017 at 9:19 AM, KiDisaster said:

Many congratulations to our new rulers, or non-rulers since it's anarchy. So technically I can declare myself ruler and have you all thrown in the dungeons for treason and no one can stop me. HAHAHAHA! 

Not that I'd ever do something so rude of course :P 

hey KiD if you feel froggy follow me into the dungeon of debauchery and embrace the lewdness

On 2/7/2017 at 10:09 AM, Quoth said:

Now that sounds pretty lewd. :lol:

hahahaha i agree, Quoth...

On 2/7/2017 at 11:17 AM, Pebble said:

*Hangs on tightly*

Well I'm already at home after work, the first thing I did was strip off.  

I thought you would have noticed.   *sniff*

you invoked my name and i appear...and i would have noticed since my nose is better than a birds...

and here is a reminder of my most favorite and famous pictionary drawing...

On 2/7/2017 at 3:15 PM, Buckwheat said:

I bought the Enchanted Forest one - probably from the same series, white with golden ornaments, right? It was a decision between this one and the ocean-themed one. My friend has the jungle one and I coloured with her last week in her book, but I did not want to buy the exactly same one.

i bought one titled Lost Ocean, by johanna basford...i see secret garden as another she did, the drawings are unbelievably cool

On 2/7/2017 at 3:41 PM, RhaenysB said:

Yeah, I did around 6-7 pictures and got sick of it for a while. Might be whipping it out again, it's supposed to relieve stress after all. 

I cant image what he was getting at with that, but you're probably right 

when you are stressed your new kings got your back...

3 hours ago, Pebble said:

Bucky.   Sometimes you have to replace the batteries on those toys or they stop working.

I have seen Frozen.

the queen of probing should know....

:leer:

14 hours ago, Stunts said:

Can i tell you a secret? 

/loud whisper

Ive never seen Frozen. 

Psst... Me neither. ;) And welcome to the asylum. :D

Greetings threadheads. I am recovering from shoveling a silly amount of snow. Nothing a few good single malts can't handle.

32 minutes ago, rocksniffer said:

ok spammies...my fucked up real life has bogged me down this week ...however i changed my avi as you all can see...as my ex-Queen Buckwheat encouraged me to do...and former King Bamm Bamm sent me his list and i am re-working it...should be ready tonight once i start drinking...

and here is a little lewdness to hold y'all over...

glad you and bucky like it...though some how i lost her quote...

i admit i did...

hey KiD if you feel froggy follow me into the dungeon of debauchery and embrace the lewdness

hahahaha i agree, Quoth...

you invoked my name and i appear...and i would have noticed since my nose is better than a birds...

and here is a reminder of my most favorite and famous pictionary drawing...

i bought one titled Lost Ocean, by johanna basford...i see secret garden as another she did, the drawings are unbelievably cool

when you are stressed your new kings got your back...

the queen of probing should know....

:leer:

Lily valley bought me one called F@%k the Chicken Soup. It is everything. I just finished colouring in "Rim Job"

Archived