TTTNE (v.468) AB I - a title of one's own

HexMachina

15 hours ago, Buckwheat said:

And yes, I would like a position on the small council, if that could be easily arranged, thank you.

11 minutes ago, RhaenysB said:

What will @Buckwheat be on the small council, @rocksniffer? Or it's a surprise? 

I'd like to point out that I don't think Buck would be suitable for a position on the small council, I say this out of kindness as she is too sweet and innocent and will probably end up having her head chopped off like Ned Stark, if you are going to have her on the council I propose the little angel on your shoulder has its evil opposite, the Cersei to her Ned if you will, and therefore nominate myself.

greetings spammies... fear not, comrade ab and i are making great headway...all new administrations...especially those based in anarchy, take time to develop...our raging orgy of ideas are flowing and as a one finger-typist i am coordinating a court to be proud of...in my not so humble opinion...

and yes Bucky i am including members of the spamily who have been and those we hope shall be here during the coming year...

...so sayeth the sniffer

:smoking:

17 hours ago, Buckwheat said:

Well, that still makes for about 15 people that want a title. ;) It would also be nice to include people who come sporadically, like Zar and Koba.

In addition to Fomn, I also sent sniffer my list from two years ago. It includes two or three previous courts too. You will find enough inspiration there.

You do realise you are supposed to be working as a team, right?

And yes, I would like a position on the small council, if that could be easily arranged, thank you.

quite easily, i would think...  :leer:

17 hours ago, ab aeterno said:

Teamwork makes the dream work. 

agreed and we are the dreamteam ...

:commie:

4 hours ago, First of My Name said:

Didn't know what that was until now, but that only makes the title better.

It probably wouldn't be as confusing in Japanese, since the Kanji/Kana would be different.

22 minutes ago, rocksniffer said:

good morning spammies...

time for a [_]p of earl grey to get my morning going...

and of course this...

Afternoon Sniffer. 

I'm having a 3pm coffee to get the next four hours going. 

Couldnt sleep last night and I'm sooooooooo tired. I didn't even bother to test out my new shoes. Tomorrow. 

19 minutes ago, RhaenysB said:

Afternoon Sniffer. 

I'm having a 3pm coffee to get the next four hours going. 

Couldnt sleep last night and I'm sooooooooo tired. I didn't even bother to test out my new shoes. Tomorrow. 

i hate it when my sleep is fucked up...ruins the whole next day.

enjoy your coffee

Good luck, keep us posted when the promised hop hoppy Sith baby comes to be. ;)

You all remember that I prepared a small party for my birthday some time ago? Well, I was afraid that the supernatural entity did not make a good impression on the other guests because he made some stupid jokes (about slaughtering farm animals with two vegans present). It was a bit awkward. But now this week this friend has her birthday and she invited me and she also wrote that he is welcome too. She said that he did not make a bad impression. I am not sure if she is just being polite, but she certainly is willing to give him another chance. She also rescheduled the party so that I can be there, as I am going to Old Buckkep today* and not coming back until next week. Such a good friend, this means a lot.

*I should really start packing for that, my train leaves in about 5 hours.

1 hour ago, Buckwheat said:

Good luck, keep us posted when the promised hop hoppy Sith baby comes to be. ;)

You all remember that I prepared a small party for my birthday some time ago? Well, I was afraid that the supernatural entity did not make a good impression on the other guests because he made some stupid jokes (about slaughtering farm animals with two vegans present). It was a bit awkward. But now this week this friend has her birthday and she invited me and she also wrote that he is welcome too. She said that he did not make a bad impression. I am not sure if she is just being polite, but she certainly is willing to give him another chance. She also rescheduled the party so that I can be there, as I am going to Old Buckkep today* and not coming back until next week. Such a good friend, this means a lot.

*I should really start packing for that, my train leaves in about 5 hours.

Rescheduling the party was very nice of that friend indeed. :agree: Though I would certainly hope that PCness haven't reached the level where you can't make jokes and people wouldn't be willing to 'give you another chance' if you did... I mean, it was a joke. We should all have a sense of humor regardless of our nutritional habits, shouldn't we?  In any case, this friend sounds like a very nice person. 

You take five hours to pack? :o 

travel safely oh Queen of my heart...

and i concur that a joke even in poor taste is no reason to dismiss the supernatural being...and it is a true friend who rearranges their lives to accommodate another...

and a good morning/afternoon to you both...

:leer:

Archived