TTTNE (v.468) AB I - a title of one's own

HexMachina

2 minutes ago, Buckwheat said:

I suspect the sniffer has already been struck by the curse.

Thanks for defending my rights. ;)

Boring Monday ...

It was more against the hypocrisy of this anarchy concept than your rights, but you're welcome :P 

If I survive this week, I'll have 5 days off in a row. *.* 

1 minute ago, RhaenysB said:

It was more against the hypocrisy of this anarchy concept than your rights, but you're welcome :P 

Eeeee, is there a 3-day holiday in your country next week? I am afraid the next holiday here is Easter.

10 hours ago, Buckwheat said:

I think the average was ten days to two weeks per thread or thereabouts when I joined.

Well you rule now. It is your destiny, do not try to deny it. :P

I miss Crown too actually.

Why did I just open all of these links at work?

https://cdn.meme.am/cache/instances/folder637/64877637.jpg

9 hours ago, RhaenysB said:

Well that's bound to happen from time to time :P 

1.She can rebel against whatever the hell she wants. 

2. I apologize in everybody's name for not being stimulating enough for you. 

3. And that's why you teamed up with another candidate who campaigned to rule and never came up with anything under the concept of anarchy that we could play along with? 

1. As I said, there are no rules in anarchy, so she certainly can. Rebelling against nothing seems rather counterproductive though.
  2. Apology accepted.
  3. I campaigned so there wouldn't be anyone telling you what to do:

8 hours ago, RhaenysB said:

What is it about anarchy that you think is hypocritical? 

4 hours ago, RhaenysB said:

Close to everything, starting with rebellions and ending with having nobody to tell us what to do. 

So what you desire is new leadership?, strong leadership.....

5 hours ago, RhaenysB said:

Close to everything, starting with rebellions and ending with having nobody to tell us what to do. 

Good! Use your aggressive feelings. Let the hate flow through you.

10 hours ago, RhaenysB said:

How is that hypocritical? I'm doing exactly what I said I'd do, which is to enforce to rules and to let people do as they like.

5 hours ago, RhaenysB said:

Yeah, the force is not strong with this leadership. I might have to join the dark side and see if they actually have cookies. 

Why are you so desperate to be told what to do? You need to be more independent and to think for yourselves.  

2 hours ago, ab aeterno said:

Why are you so desperate to be told what to do? You need to be more independent and to think for yourselves.  

If people need strong leadership I'm happy to oblige, my only price would be their unwavering obedience and loyalty.

The supernatural entity and I almost gave up on that computer game because it is so frustrating not finding solutions ... but now I want to play it again, give it another try.

Why do I like to torture myself? :bang: The supernatural entity gets bored with it quicker than I do and probably does not want to play anymore. Maxbe he is smarter than me.

I give up computer games in ten to twenty minutes unless it's Sims. Yeah, I'm 12 at heart. 

About the leadership and anarchy and hypocrisy, I don't think it's worth wasting the time and the pixels to talk more about this. What I think about anarchy doesn't matter, you do you, we elected you. I should and will respect. 

10 hours ago, Buckwheat said:

The supernatural entity and I almost gave up on that computer game because it is so frustrating not finding solutions ... but now I want to play it again, give it another try.

Why do I like to torture myself? :bang: The supernatural entity gets bored with it quicker than I do and probably does not want to play anymore. Maxbe he is smarter than me.

Perseverance is key. Or you could Google the solutions.

9 hours ago, RhaenysB said:

I give up computer games in ten to twenty minutes unless it's Sims. Yeah, I'm 12 at heart. 

About the leadership and anarchy and hypocrisy, I don't think it's worth wasting the time and the pixels to talk more about this. What I think about anarchy doesn't matter, you do you, we elected you. I should and will respect. 

Fair enough. :)

8 hours ago, brAnthelAstgreenseer said:

Congrats to ab and Sniffer:cheers:.

Thanks Bran. Message me if you want a link to the new chat.

11 hours ago, RhaenysB said:

I did not use to play anything but card games and minesweeper and such short ones. Never tried Sims. Supernatural entity showed me The Witness now. Joke is on him, I like that game much better than he does now.

2 hours ago, ab aeterno said:

Perseverance is key. Or you could Google the solutions.

I already did for a part of the game. I finished that section today. After seeing the spoilers with the solution for that step, it was easy.

3 hours ago, Buckwheat said:

Supernatural entity showed me The Witness now. Joke is on him, I like that game much better than he does now.

I assume you don't mean this one? :-)

(playable online at http://playdosgamesonline.com/the-lost-treasures-of-infocom-volume-i.html in the unlikely event anyone's interested!)

Archived