TTTNE (v.468) AB I - a title of one's own

HexMachina

34 minutes ago, Buckwheat said:

Haha nope, not a text-based one.

Hey, that was state of the art back in the day! :P

In fact it has beautiful landscapes.

It does look like it would be fun to play. Maybe after I've finished Torment...

7 hours ago, felice said:

Hey, that was state of the art back in the day! :P

It does look like it would be fun to play. Maybe after I've finished Torment...

Warning: it is frustrating.

But fun! At least to me. But maybe I just like torturing myself with logical puzzles that are not too logical sometimes.

You know what else is playable online? This! Why not give it a try? *hint hint*

I am so tired. I came from work home only to do more work. Is this what adulthood feels like?

29 minutes ago, Buckwheat said:

Or, you know, time to do some more work from home. Yawn.

Uhoh don't do that. weekend is weekend. You don't get extra days off in the middle of the week so don't give extra workdays at the weekend. There are boundaries. It's not good to let work take over one's life. (That's just my opinion) 

so texting my sister is like. 

Sister:Do you think I will have a chance to buy a green umbrella at the weekend? 

I: don't know. What color do you need? I can check it in a few shops. 

Sister: *picture of a green umbrella* it's very very important you get one. 

I: you know what's also very very important? That you don't do absinthe shots on the school trip. 

Sister: you know what's important too? That you find a husband in the next decade. Life's not good with cats.

isn't she adorable? -.-"

1 hour ago, RhaenysB said:

Uhoh don't do that. weekend is weekend. You don't get extra days off in the middle of the week so don't give extra workdays at the weekend. There are boundaries. It's not good to let work take over one's life. (That's just my opinion) 

so texting my sister is like. 

Sister:Do you think I will have a chance to buy a green umbrella at the weekend? 

I: don't know. What color do you need? I can check it in a few shops. 

Sister: *picture of a green umbrella* it's very very important you get one. 

I: you know what's also very very important? That you don't do absinthe shots on the school trip. 

Sister: you know what's important too? That you find a husband in the next decade. Life's not good with cats.

isn't she adorable? -.-"

Absinthe? Wtf is she thinking :lol: Ever a slippery slope

Relationships are overrated. And cats are knowm sociopaths. Get yourself a dog and a hophop, save much trouble.

Why is it so warm? Why did i wear a top that shows my sweat patches? Why have i been in in the library so long? Why have i listened to the same playlist on a loop 3 times since i got up today? Does that coffee stain look like Liza Minelli? Can i smell curry? Can ii justify buying new shoes? What kind? Heels? What do i have in the fridge for tea tonight? Do i need to go food shopping? I wonder what possessed this guy to grow his hair and pull it into a man bun? How long till this trend dies a long overdue death? What will i do if i cant get a job when i graduate? Where will i go? Why do we exist? To suffer? Must it be? How can it be other? Why do professors sometimes email at 3:00am? And not with "You up?" But with uni announcements? Who except me reads these emails at that time? Is this it? Oh you're such a sweet young thing oh why'd you do this to yourself? Have i lost my mind? Is this the real life? Is this just fantasy?

These messages are brought to you by Desperate Procrastination; want to fob off your jurisprudence essay? Use Desperate Procrastinatiom, guarantewd failure or your money back!

10 minutes ago, HelenaExMachina said:

And cats are knowm sociopaths. Get yourself a dog and a hophop, save much trouble.

Indeed. Dogs are loyal to the point of stupidity. *nods* Although one must be careful with rabbits. I know someone who had a rabbit that was an honest to God alcoholic. Loved its Irish Whiskey. It died tragically a few years ago. Probably drank itself to death. Unknown whether barbiturates were also involved. A very sad, but precautionary, tale.

Damn snow is putting a damper on my raging spring fever. *shakes fist at sky*

Morning, all. :)

1 minute ago, Quoth said:

Indeed. Dogs are loyal to the point of stupidity. *nods* Although one must be careful with rabbits. I know someone who had a rabbit that was an honest to God alcoholic. Loved its Irish Whiskey. It died tragically a few years ago. Probably drank itself to death. Unknown whether barbiturates were also involved. A very sad, but precautionary, tale.

Damn snow is putting a damper on my raging spring fever. *shakes fist at sky*

Morning, all. :)

Indeed. Ever seen the Whiskers'R'We sketches? :lol: 

My rabbit eats pretty normally. But the dogs live in fear of her. One time one of them poked his nose into her cage and she bit it. Hard. He avoids her now.

I would love some snow...

Just googled the sketches. :lol: Thanks!

My dog, like most, puts up a good front. But, when challenged backs off in a hurry. I swear he has mental problems. Has phobias about nearly anything you can name. He's scared of the wind, FFS. Thunder storms make him catatonic. I often wonder how he ever makes it through the day. 

Really? Please send delivery instructions. Nah...never mind. You'd hate this snow. Wet, heavy, heart attack snow. :P

48 minutes ago, HelenaExMachina said:

Absinthe? Wtf is she thinking :lol: Ever a slippery slope

Relationships are overrated. And cats are knowm sociopaths. Get yourself a dog and a hophop, save much trouble.

She isn't thinking. That's the point. 

I know, I'm not a fan of cats, dogs for life, they are often even better than people. 

42 minutes ago, HelenaExMachina said:

Why is it so warm? Why did i wear a top that shows my sweat patches? Why have i been in in the library so long? Why have i listened to the same playlist on a loop 3 times since i got up today? Does that coffee stain look like Liza Minelli? Can i smell curry? Can ii justify buying new shoes? What kind? Heels? What do i have in the fridge for tea tonight? Do i need to go food shopping? I wonder what possessed this guy to grow his hair and pull it into a man bun? How long till this trend dies a long overdue death? What will i do if i cant get a job when i graduate? Where will i go? Why do we exist? To suffer? Must it be? How can it be other? Why do professors sometimes email at 3:00am? And not with "You up?" But with uni announcements? Who except me reads these emails at that time? Is this it? Oh you're such a sweet young thing oh why'd you do this to yourself? Have i lost my mind? Is this the real life? Is this just fantasy?

These messages are brought to you by Desperate Procrastination; want to fob off your jurisprudence essay? Use Desperate Procrastinatiom, guarantewd failure or your money back!

You need a break. Get some fresh air, have a tea, rest your brain for a couple hours and get back to whatever this task is tomorrow. 

2 hours ago, RhaenysB said:

It is the other job, not the office one ... the one that is almost exclusively done from home at weird hours because nobody actually employs proofreaders.

1 hour ago, HelenaExMachina said:

I wonder what possessed this guy to grow his hair and pull it into a man bun? How long till this trend dies a long overdue death?

Shameful confession: I like that hairstyle. :blushing:

I swear I am otherwise I sane person.

You forgot  "How many, how many, how many?" *stab stab stab*

1 hour ago, Quoth said:

May he rest in peace.

Archived