TTTNE (v.468) AB I - a title of one's own

HexMachina

3 hours ago, ab aeterno said:

Sophistication is a profoundly conservative social construction to reinforce societal prejudices. Nothing makes "sophisticated" things sophisticated except for preconceived notions that there is some truth in these subjective notions. Elegance, culture, expression, intelligence, social sensitivity, appropriateness - they're all just subjective ideas, meaningless outside of their original context. 

3 hours ago, ab aeterno said:

Sophistication is a profoundly conservative social construction to reinforce societal prejudices. Nothing makes "sophisticated" things sophisticated except for preconceived notions that there is some truth in these subjective notions. Elegance, culture, expression, intelligence, social sensitivity, appropriateness - they're all just subjective ideas, meaningless outside of their original context. 

Upon further thought I think this debate can be easily settled, sophisticated people use lightsabers, unsophisticated,uncivilised people use blasters.

52 minutes ago, RhaenysB said:

they want to watch me for 24 hours >.< goodbye 5 days of free time and having a life. Oh well. But I will probably get a vip room at least. 

Wait what? Who does and why?

5 hours ago, Mark Antony said:

Its snowing :commie: it was warm as hell yesterday too :lol: 

Snow? This time of year? :o 

2 hours ago, RhaenysB said:

they want to watch me for 24 hours >.< goodbye 5 days of free time and having a life. Oh well. But I will probably get a vip room at least. 

:blink: Are you in a kind of reality game Rhae?

2 hours ago, Buckwheat said:

Wait what? Who does and why?

The doctors. Because I have a mild concussion. 

48 minutes ago, Jon's Queen Consort said:

Snow? This time of year? :o 

:blink: Are you in a kind of reality game Rhae?

I fell off a horse in gallop. 

30 minutes ago, RhaenysB said:

:o are you ok other than that?, I fell off a motorcycle a while back and hurt myself so can relate to the feeling, get well soon!

P.S. still safer than riding a horse :P

10 hours ago, Lord Sidious said:

:o are you ok other than that?, I fell off a motorcycle a while back and hurt myself so can relate to the feeling, get well soon!

P.S. still safer than riding a horse :P

I fell on my hip, that hurts a little too, but nothing major. The headache is better now too, so I can go home today. 

9 hours ago, Jon's Queen Consort said:

:o Poor Rhae! Are you better now?

Yeah the headache is better. 

9 hours ago, Mark Antony said:

:o  Feel better Rhae. 

Yeah I was surprised as well. Shame its already like all melted :( 

Thanks Mark :) 

As for snow, the other year we had an insane blizzard on march 15 And the days following. People were trapped on the motorway and in random villages along their route. Sometimes weather is on a period too and gets a little crazy. 

Hey all, 

I rarely read back :blush: (mainly because I end up falling asleep, I really wish their were more hours in the day!......as one is taken away -_- ) so I have no idea what you guys talk about anymore, but if HC wants to do recaps, I'd love you forever! :wub::P 

Also, Happy Birthday Lady O.....and I think another

12 hours ago, RhaenysB said:

ah! hope you're okay! :grouphug:

Ladies and gentlemen of TTTNE, it is with deep sadness that I notice that anarchy simply isn't working, titles have not been granted, morale is low and mutiny is in the air.

As they were elected on the ticket of you can do whatever you want, I'm officially staging a coup and seizing control, bringing TTTNE under efficient,Imperial rule, which I would like to share with my previously experienced in ruling and newly turned to the dark side apprentice-FOMN, titles will be given to those that want them, the remaining anarchists will be hunted down and defeated, or, if they see the error of their ways, be welcomed into the Empire and allowed to bring their talents of lewdness and debauchary with them, this shall be how anarchy dies.

I'm sure FOMN will be along to adress the thread soon.....

8 hours ago, Lord Sidious said:

Ladies and gentlemen of TTTNE, it is with deep sadness that I notice that anarchy simply isn't working, titles have not been granted, morale is low and mutiny is in the air.

As they were elected on the ticket of you can do whatever you want, I'm officially staging a coup and seizing control, bringing TTTNE under efficient,Imperial rule, which I would like to share with my previously experienced in ruling and newly turned to the dark side apprentice-FOMN, titles will be given to those that want them, the remaining anarchists will be hunted down and defeated, or, if they see the error of their ways, be welcomed into the Empire and allowed to bring their talents of lewdness and debauchary with them, this shall be how anarchy dies.

This! 

I love this! Finally something happened! 

1 hour ago, Lizard Princess said:

My condolences to Rhaenys -- that sucks! I hope you don't need to stay there 5 days.

Thank you, I was released today. Headache is much better but I'm still very tired and groggy. Hope it does away soon. 

10 hours ago, Lord Sidious said:

Naturally, my master.

Yes, Lord Sidious and I are hereby seizing control of the Spampire. It shall be a kingdom of lewdness and peace. If you wish to resist us, you are welcome to try. But know what fate awaits you. We will not hesitate to execute order 69.

In the meantime, rev up your engines. We've passed 950.

2 hours ago, RhaenysB said:

This! 

I love this! Finally something happened! 

Thank you, I was released today. Headache is much better but I'm still very tired and groggy. Hope it does away soon. 

Hope you get well soon. And good to see we have a loyal subject in you.

Archived